Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda preferred the new one! Done pirate bandanas many times but this was the first with top hats....

Thank you so much. I love the Tiara and Top Hat one but my daughters like this one so I am making 2 shirts. I will be on vacation for 10 days so they will both get worn. You do a great job, so talented.

Thank you so much! Just one thing, on

10CruisingTogether-1.jpg
Gran is a male. I put m, but them I realized I never put on my request what that meant! It is short for Granddaddy - for some reason the grandkids all started calling him Gran or Grand.
If you don't have time to fix it, I totally understand. Thanks!

Lori B.

Hi Marion:
My husband knew it would be bad when he saw me flipping through your photobucket this morning :-) I haven't left my seat in hours! I don't know how I missed the drivers licenses, other than I must have thought those weren't the test track ones. I found a few more invites too.
I know you have computer problems, and we leave early wednesday morning so if you can't accomodate no worries. We have lots of invites you have already done. They are so much fun in Disney and wonderful for the scrapbook when we get home!

OhanaInvite-1a.jpg
DATE: Thursday March 29, 2012
TIME: 7:30 am
One addressed to: Mommy, Nana & Savannah
One addressed to: Daddy, Mommy & Makenna

Jessie-Drivers1.jpg
Makenna
3/28/12 - 4/3/12

Mickey-Drivers1.jpg
Savannah
3/28/12 - 4/3/12

Akershus-Norway3.jpg
(Please change wording on each one to "Please join me for a Princess breakfast with my friends!"
DATE: Monday April 2, 2012
TIME: 8:00 am
One addressed to Princess Savannah'
One addressed to Princess Makenna

BBBinvite1.jpg
Is it possible to do Ariel for Savannah
and Snow White for Makenna
DATE: Friday March 30, 2012
TIME: 1:10 pm

Thank you so very much! I promise, no more requests for this trip (but I did tell my girlfriend about you when I saw her at Target today). There is no magic without your DISigns :-)
Cara

to get started...

(the BBB has Cinderella since it is her castle....are the girls scheduled for there? just curious...will try to do A & SW)

May I make the following requests:

bonvoyage3.jpg The Hogue Family

7cruisingtogether-1.jpg

Doug (male), Tammy (female), Brenna (female)
Disney Wonder Panama Canal Cruise December 2012

wondername-1.jpg
The Hogue Family
Panama Canal Cruise
December 2012

Thank you so much for doing these - however you word them is fine with me!

Thank you Marion, perfect. I hadn't thought about it being Cinderella's castle and I appreciate you changing the charector :-) I am so excited we are going to Disney World!!!!
I will try to post a picture of the girls with their invites, they get so excited to find out where they are going!!!!
I can't thank you enough!
Cara

M,

Do you by any chance have things that aren't Disney?

I'm looking to get a picture for my daughters pj party, to make clipboard favors... Maybe with Caitlin's 9th Birthday 2012 on it.
It's a pajama party theme

Thanks hun!
Happy Weekend!

I've been lurking on your threads for weeks now, and I finally narrowed down my requests!

Could you please make me the following:

ChefMickeys-2d.jpg
August 24, 2012 at 8:00 am
- one for Maureen and one for Chris

ChefMickeys-1.jpg
August 24, 2012 at 8:00 am
- one for Ashton and one for Aidan

4FamilyHeadHats1.jpg
Mickey head - Chris
Minnie head - Maureen
Sorceror Mickey hat head - Ashton
Goofy hat - Aidan

4PirateTogetherWDW1.jpg
Chris (boy)
Maureen (girl)
Ashton (boy)
Aidan (boy)

FindingNemoPlacemat-1.jpg
Could you put "Ocean Discoveries" on the top and "Walt Disney World 2012" on the bottom?

FindingNemoBlankNameCard1.jpg
Is there any way that you can make this into a circular shape? If not, no worries... Could you add "Ashton" to it?

1stTripAroundWorld1.jpg
August 2012
Could you add "Aidan" to it?

Also, I like a lot of your designs but they don't have 2012 yet. Do you have them in another location or could you update them? Specifically the following:

Fab6CastleTink002.jpg
Fab6CastleTink002a.jpg
Fab6CastleTink002b.jpg
Fab6CastleTink002c.jpg
GaveMeWorld002.jpg

My trip date are August 15-24, 2012.

Thanks!!

it's a wooden clipboard, like a wood coaster material.. you glue down a picture and mod podge over it, put a clip on top and put ribbon thru too.

Sorta like this picture...

Projects001.jpg

I was going to give them out as thank you favors for her birthday party!

Marion,

I know this is last minute, I understand If you cant do it. I was just looking through your photobucket for something general that I could use for our Animal Kingdom shirts and came across the HearSeeSpeak1.jpg

Would it be too much to ask if you could modify that to say "Have No Fun" on the very bottom instead of do no evil? We are leaving at the end of the week :eek: which is why I was just looking for something that was ready made so to speak, but that one would fit my boys perfectly with that tiny change ;)

It would mean the world to me if you could. Thanks. :worship:

Cheryl

Marion,

Thank you so much! :worship: I really can't tank you enough!

I can't wait to make these shirts for my boys for our trip!

Cheryl

I just saw an image in one of your threads that I would love to have for a t-shirt! My daughter is autistic. She is head over heels in love with all things Disney.

The image is on page 220 of your "No requests thread". It is a little girl in wearing a crown and the wording says: I am a princess and this is my kingdom. I would like to have that picture with the words I am an autistic princess and this is my kingdom. Is it possible to make her brown with black hair?

Thanks for your hard work. :cheer2: I wish I had half of your skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter