Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.

I beleive you have covered every possibility of design out there...I was looking for T-rex dining and once again found your designs Love the T-rex ones you have!!!

I also saw your hollywood and vine dining....how about
hollywoodvine1 and hollywoodvine2 with all the characters June, Jake, Handy Manny and Oso.....is this possible?

Thanks so much! You truely are awesome!

THANK YOU!!!!! Kolton will LOVE his first autograph book!

Marion,

If you have the time, and if you don't mid the edit... I understand these are your DISigns, just was hoping you wouldnt mind changing the wording on one slightly...

campfire-3 jpg, if you wouldnt mind replacing "enjoying the campfire" with "Living the Life" I would really appreciate it :worship:

Also, drawing on your creative magic here... (we are campers) if you have any art of the main characters around a campfire etc, if you could create something "campish" saying "Life is short- Enjoy the Fort" If not, thats fine. I totally understand.

I really appreciate anything you could do and I hope I followed your rules, its my first request with you. We are leaving for our trip in 3 weeks :cool1:

Thanks again!

Cheryl

Hi Marion,

we just booked our next trip and I have several requests please.
no rush as they are for Sept. I used several of your disigns for our Jan trip and my family loved them.

TrickTreat8.jpg - no name
HalloweenMinnie1.jpg- change DL to trick or treat - no name
TrickTreat3.jpg - no name
TrickTreat7.jpg - no name
HalloweenGoofy1.jpg - change DL to trick or treat - no name
PrincessMNSSHP1a.jpg - Alyssa/ MNSSHP 2012
PrincessMNSSHP1a.jpg - Alana/ MNSSHP 2012

krd315: please note that I don't do any holiday DISigns in this thread. I have 2 others for those....New Years Eve through the 4th of July and Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas (all thread links in post #1 of this one)

No need to repeat but I will copy yours over and respond there. :thumbsup2

krd315: please note that I don't do any holiday DISigns in this thread. I have 2 others for those....New Years Eve through the 4th of July and Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas (all thread links in post #1 of this one)

No need to repeat but I will copy yours over and respond there. :thumbsup2

sorry about that Marion :confused3 I was on both of the threads last night and accidentally posted it on the wrong thread. I must have been 1/2 asleep.

Marion! A big thank you! This is perfect and my family will be so pleased!

Blessings to you.
Nana

Hi Marion - I hope this is posted in the right thread I couldn't 'fit' it into any of your others.

I love your circle of goodies and baddies (jpg circleofvillains1 and 2, and circle of goodies 1).

I'm making an autograph book and have got the main characters that i think my Ds Will want to meet but after reading another's thread, someone commented on having some general pages in the back, just in case we come across a short line to meet someone etc. *I was wondering if you would be a able to disign a goodies autograph page and a baddies page please? I like the bad to the bone comment, so to include that would be great. I've printed the others on a5 paper, so 6x4 or 7x5 would be fine. *
Thank you

I would like to make a request please:

1stcruisedonald1.jpg - if you can have it say Jack's 1st cruise, and the date May 12-19, 2012 that would be great

TangledDCL1.jpg - if you can write The Fair Family

Thank you so much.

Hi Marion!
I have made some t shirts for our family for our trip in a couple of weeks, pirate mickey's for the boys and minnie's for the girls. I need something to go on the back.
I like this design: File Name: 2009logowwords.jpg but I am open to suggestions
The t shirts are black and I would like it to say The Terry Family, Disney 2012 with the castle incorporated.
Any ideas would be appreciated :)
Thanks!

LaceyRae03: I don't have that JPG on my computer. Can you tell me where you found it?

It was in your photobucket, it was a blue castle with three balloon streamers around it, but if you don't have that one, any castle should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter