Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion -

Can I please get PirateName1 with the following?

Underneath, if it could read
Disney Magic
Western Caribbean
March 30 - April 6, 2012

And individual names of Kara, Jeff, Ally, Tammi, Tori

Also, PirateBling2 the same way.

Thank you VERY much!

Looks so good. Thank you again so much. I love them all. I really appreciate you doing them for me.

I am sorry Marion, I just noticed on the Phillips family that it says Mark, it is supposed to be Mike. Thank you so much. Jessica

Thanks for replying to my other post. The more I have looked into things I think I am just in need of clip art. (which I can find on my own) I really don't want a name on the shirt just a photo. BUT is there a transparency that you do not have to reverse the photo? I am a bit confused on this.
Thanks again,
LeAnne

Marion,
Could you please update a "Property of Port Orleans Riverside" design to 2012? I want to put it on black and grey shirts.
Thank You, Beadkrystyne

cheermom1: close! next time I just want the JPGs: 9HeadRings-1a.jpg and WDW-Planning001.jpg and not the rest of the path. thanks!

this was from instructions in post #1 but I suspect many didn't notice.....

To get full resolution images:

go to Photobucket

double-click on selected image

move mouse to upper left

click on zoom in (double click should have zoomed to 100% but be sure)

then and only then move mouse to right and click on download

I make my DISigns with a higher resolution than many DISigners. There should never be a reason to have to enlarge....if you don't download full resolution and try to enlarge, it will be blurry.

LeAnne...I am by no means an expert at making the shirts. I do know, however, that Amy (Mickey) sells the best! (amymickey.com)

Hers never have to be reversed....lots of tips on the Meet the DISigners sticky and you maybe able to track down one of the threads that discusses the process in depth... :surfweb:

Hi Marion -

Those are PERFECT and exactly what I was looking for... Many, many, many thanks!

Blessings,
nicole

Hi Marion,
I would love to get 2 of your autograph covers...

ToyStoryAC-1 - Saying Top Line "Trevor's Disney Adventure" - Bottom Line "Hollywood Studios March 2012"
and
CARS-AC1 - Saying - Top Line "Jaxon's Disney Adventure" - Bottom Line "Hollywood Studios March 2012"

To ALL:

I require the dimensions for all autograph cover requests....

they come out much better when no resizing is necessary after the fact...

I was wondering if I could get Birthday-73a.jpg, but with Rapunzel instead of Wendy. The number 3 is the right age.

And I need an autograph page in the size 8x8 for Rapunzel. I found this one in the wrong size Rapunzel-AP1.jpg

We have a theme going if you can't tell! lol :lmao:

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter