• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Marion,

Could I get BeautyBeast-AC1 autograph cover? I'd just like it to say Autograph Book 2012 and Walt Disney World on the bottom. Thanks!

Oh my gosh! :yay: The music note pirate is just amazing!!!! It's even more fantastic than I could have imagined!! :love: Thank you SO much!!!!! :thanks:

Happy New Year to you! :)

I was wondering if I could get a few things for our up coming trip in September. Never requested anything before so I hope I do this correctly.

6sharing1stvisit1.jpg - only need 4 names Haley, Brooke, Rickey, Stephanie

1stTrip20.jpg

1stFab6WDW3b.jpg - Haley 2012
Brooke 2012
Kaitlyn 2012

princessjournal2.jpg - Brooke 2012
Haley 2012

PirateTinkerbell4b.jpg - Brooke 2012

GothTink=8x8AC1.jpg - Brooke
Kaitlyn

Characters-AC1.jpg - 2012 (can we put name on it? If so do one for each Brooke, Haley & Kaitlyn)

AutographPrincesses=4.jpg - Haley 2012

You are so talented! I was wondering if we could have the following for my upcoming cruise at the end of the month..and I really hope I'm doing this right-I read it all, but photobucket wasnt giving me anything when I hovered..my computer isn't good!

BonVoyage1e Montgomery Family

DCL-name-tag3
Jimmy
Andrew
Aubrey (can you do with Minnie?)If not no problem!
Heather (Minnie too if you can)

PiratesScrollMap1
Montgomery Family
Wonder 2012

Thank you so very much!

Could I please get JessieStar-1.jpg with Evie on it ( if it doesn't work with a name that is fine). Rapunzel12.jp with Mimi on it ( same about name). Rex star-1.jpg with Mimi and if possible a blue star with Wheezie from Toy Story( name Lisa). If that Wheezie is not possible, I'd like Mrs.PotatoHeadStar-1.jpg
Thanks so much!
Lisa

Thank you for the designs! Could I get this 6sharing1stvisit1.jpg - only need 4 names Haley(female), Brooke(female), Rickey(male), Stephanie(female)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter