Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for my disigns!!!! They are so wonderful!!! Can't wait to start working on my shirts. Thanks again Marion for all you do! YOU ROCK!!!:cool1:

A couple requests...:worship:

Honeymoon13.jpg Bride - Jenna Groom - Jason instead of Fantasy, change to Magic

Monogram018.jpg Jenna & Jason

Sunset2.jpg instead of Golden Anniversary can you change to Honeymoon

MagicTinkerbell1.jpg Jason & Jenna

Do you happen to have a NY Yankee mickey head made of baseballs? I didn't see one so thought I'd ask.

By the way you DallasCowboys4.jpg is my favorite mickey (minnie) head I've ever seen, I'm honestly in love with it!

Thank you for all your hard work for everyone, it's greatly appreciated!

My husband and I will be celebrating our Anniversary at WDW over Thanksgiving. Could you personalize a couple of your DISigns for us?

1. 50HeadRings-1.jpg for Amy & Ricky celebrating 2 years

2. EpcotCircleAnniversary1.jpg - change the year to 2011 and make it for Amy & Ricky celebrating 2 years

Thanks in advance. Your designs are great!

Marion,
I just want to start by saying that I really love all your designs. We will be going to Disney for 14 days and I would love to have some of your designs for our shirts. Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!

FamilyChristmas1.jpg
Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

Walt Disney World (on top)
The Vander Hamm’s 2012 (on the bottom)

9HeadRings-1a.jpg
No names just: Celebrating 9 years of Magic

Honeymoon16.jpg
Sharing Life with my Best Friend
Celebrating 9 years of Magic

GrumpyHead2.jpg

GrumpyHead1.jpg

Christmas-AB1.jpg (2012)

Marion, I love browsing your designs, you are very talented. I would like to request a personalization for 2 t-shirts and hope I get this right (my first official request).

FoodWine2.jpg

Instead of Food and Wine Festival in the middle, would it be possible to get one with "Celebrating 40 One Drink at a Time"

And another "Celebrating My 40th One Drink at a Time"

Thanks,

Brandy

my power went out Saturday (while doing a DISign or course) and may not be restored until Thursday or Friday.

I will be unable to DISign until then.

Thanks for your patience! I miss you all!! :lovestruc

and remember.....no holiday requests on this thread. all links in post #1....missed the rules too?

Marion,

I am so sorry to hear of your electricity. I hope all is well where you are now. I am writing to ask if you would possibly be able to personalize one of your DISigns for me. The information is below, I thank you sooooo much in advance.

JPEG: 9HeadRings-1A

Reuben and Nichole

Celebrating 13 Years of Magic

Is it possible to get this design with a "clear" or transparent background so that it can go on a colored shirt without a white box?? I hope that makes sense in my NON techie language :goodvibes My trip is Dec 3 so I hope that is not to soon. Again, thanks so much in advance.

Hi Marion,

Could you do the following for Ethan please?

ActivityBookPirates-1.jpg

Thanks so much!
Allison

Hi Marion,

I love all of your designs -- I wish I were as creative as you. I would like to make my first request --- could I have the following design

11LivingTheDream1a.jpg with the following names:

Lori
Patrick
Kellyn
Katie
Bill
Megan
Mia
Olivia
Kathleen
Don

If you could remove the 11th balloon that would be great or you could put a character in it -- I will leave it up to you....

Also, could you remove the Grand Gathering and just put the Walt Disney World 2011?

Thanks so much and I hope your power is back on soon !! I have a holiday request for you as well I will put on the holiday board !! Thanks again !

:yay:

JoannaVines: one thing I cannot do is change the WDW format. Note that the official wording has only the Walt Disney in the Disney font....rest is easy!! ;)

Technically I should ask that this be requested on my holiday thread.......and this is the one that I was working on when my power went out.....6 nights with my house under 40 degrees! no heat, no power, no water....

Now I face a weekend catching up with dishes, laundry and, OF COURSE, DISigns! :laundy:

Thank you so much! It looks amazing! One small thing though. We are actually going in 2012. I'm not really sure how I missed telling you that. I'm sorry! If you could fix that it will be perfect! Also, could you maybe change the color of Pam or Nanny so they don't match. If you don't that's fine. Again, sorry I forgot about the year. Have a great day! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter