• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradycharleemom: even though it shows you have 3 posts I can only find (via search) the 2 on this page and not your original request. Can you tell me again (no links, no quotes) with the JPG file name and the personalization?

Thanks!

I wonder what happened to it. I am still new to all of this and could have possibly done something wrong.

I love the image 25 im family names in your photobucket pictures. But with just 2011 on the castle no month. The names I need are:

with these names-
FEMALE-
Karen
Marilyn
Kim
Emily
Charlee
Madeyln
Mallory

Male-
Doug
Glenn
Matt
Adam
Brady

Also can I get something that would be like image 8 in the Family names album to match so I can put it on the front of the shirt? :thumbsup2

Please bear in mind that I generally encourage DISers to try to personalize the luggage tags themselves. You don't need any fancy software. You can download the Disney font (waltograph) at dafont.com and simply add the text with Paint. Or you can use any font you already have within a text box.

I did them this time but you must read my signature and my rules. I require the JPG file name....not a position of an image in Photobucket. I explain how to get this in my rules/instructions in post #1. Thanks!

Jorij: please note that I require the dimensions for all autograph cover requests. Thanks!

Hi, I'm hoping to make some T-shirts for my sons Make-a-Wish trip, scheduled for next month, and came across some of your designs. I'm sadly clueless on how to design something so cute on my own, can you help in any way? And if not sorry to bother you ;).

BuzznWoodysMom: I'd be happy to help but need something to go on. Are there particular DISigns that you want me to model yours after? Mickey heads? personalized? colors? help!!

Regarding the Autograph books-- I am sorry, I did not know.
8x8 would be awesome.

AUTOGRAPH BOOK COVERS
AutographPrincesses8x8copy.jpg- Amelia 2011
ToyStoryAC-3.jpg- Riley 2011
Cars-AC1.jpg- Clayton 2011
PrincessDL-AC1.jpg- Libby 2011(Could you change this one to say Walt Disney World and maybe add Rapunzel?)

And thanks for personalizing the luggage tags....I wasn't sure if I had a program that would let me personalize my own.
Thanks again!!!
Jori

Thank you so much!!!! Beggars can't be choosers lol, but since you asked....Jesse's wish was to go to Animal Kingdom and also to see Harry Potters castle. I would most like something for AK, I'm thinking white t's.
Maybe something that say's Jesse's Wish trip? I'll give you some info you may or may not need.

Dad----Mark
Mom---Robin
Son--Marky 11
Son--Jesse (wish kid) 6
Son--Aaron 3

Anything you come up with will be great, not to mention better then what I've had time to do.

Hi Marion,

Thanks so much for all you do - I can see from the many posts that you have made a lot of special memories for so many families!

I have a request for our trip in 2012. We want to do a pirate and princess theme on t-shirts.

The design is based on 12SharingCastle-1.jpg (could you add a black border, please?)
We would like the Mickey heads for boys to be the pirate red bandana style (like those in 10PirateTogetherWDW1.jpg)
We would like the Mickey heads for girls to be princess tiaras (Tiara1.jpg)
We would like the castle to say "March 2012"

Mickey heads (can be randomly placed):
Oma (girl)
Carrie (girl)
Gabriella (girl)
Anna (girl)
Genevieve (girl)
Steve (boy)
James (boy)
Jacob (boy)
Alexander (boy)

And thank you so much for helping to add a special touch to our vacation!

Davis Family

Hi Marion. I was wondering if you could do a spin off of one of your designs. The design is http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/...f/Property Of/PropertyOfDisneyCranberry-1.jpg.

I would love 2 different ones if it isn't too much trouble, and I am in not in a rush for once. ;0)

Teacher at (Top Line)
Child (next)
Development Program (Bottom Line)
In the Oval - FBC

Property of (Top Line)
Child (next line)
Development Program (Bottom Line)
In the Oval - FBC

If this is too much trouble, please let me know. I don't want to be a bother to you. Thanks so much for all you do. You definitely make my students on sons much happier with your awesome designs.

Dawn

Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed when I saw it lol, but then I showed it to my wish kid, and he got so excited that I lost it :rolleyes:. This wish trip has made me so emotional as has your kindness. So Thank you again, it is perfect and I can't wait to get these done. And seeing how Jesse wants to wear his today I should get started! P.S Any Ideas for SeaWorld lol?

Hi Marion!

May I please request this for Gaius with 2012? Now he will match your mommy and daddy disigns for the Pirate and Pals Cruise! It's an awesome design!!!:flower3:pirate:

BirthdayPirate-1.jpg[/IMG]

BuzznWoodysMom: Amy (Mickey) can't do Disney DISigns but she has done some beautiful things for SeaWorld. I suggest you ask her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter