• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion! Hope all is well.
Could I please request :

License-RoyalCarriage1.jpg - to read: Jenna's Royal Carriage month: November 2013

&

License-TrainRR1.jpg - to read: J.T's Choo Choo Month: November 2013

Thank you so very much.

Jessica :flower3:

Hi Marion,
I just saw this one and I think its AU-some!

Can I Please request License-Autism1.jpg. (month NOV/ 13) and if it could say "the Tafuri Family"

A million thanks! :grouphug:

I have tried and tried how to figure out how to do this. I'd love a stroller tag for my boys. Just a mickey mouse head with Disney font that says The Vick's. The dates are September 2013. I'm sure I'm doing this wrong. Please let me know what to do! Thanks so much!!!

I would love this for my daughter's stroller please! We leave on the 12th, can't wait ;) Thank you very much :goodvibes

License-Minnie8c.jpg

September 2013

Kinzie

Thank you so much for the Princess plate! My niece was kind enough to point out that it doesn't have all the princesses in the picture :) Can I trouble you for two more? Thank you!

Abby
Sept 2013
License-Jasmine1.jpg

Abby
Sept 2013
License-Merida2.jpg

Hi Marion,

I'd so appreciate if you have the time to do this stroller plate for our trip in a couple of months--

License-WL1
B-MAN
November 2013

Thank you for your help!!

Love the DISigns. Can you personalize
License-CastleBalloonLogo1.jpg
Clara's Carriage
November 2013

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter