Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Can I please request 2 tags with the following:

1st Image: License-Cars4.jpg
2nd Image: License-JakePirates1d.jpg

Text: Rivera
Date of trip: October 2012

Thank you!!

Hi Marion, can I please trouble you for a sign for my son. We depart Oct 26.

File name: License-JakePirates1.jpg
Name: Asher
Dates: Oct 2012

Thank you so much. Your work is amazing!

Could you please personalize these 2 stroller tags:

File Name: License-Minnie5.jpg
Name: McKinley
Month/Year: Oct 2012

File Name: License-Pirate1.jpg
Name: McKinley
Month/Year: Oct 2012

Thanks SO much!

Could you please personalize the following for me:

License-MNSSHP1.jpg

Text: Aoife's Carriage

Date: October 2012

Thanks!

From time to time I will temporarily retire a license plate DISign.

License-JakePirates1 and License-JakePirates2 jpgs will not be available for awhile.
And if you tell me that your kid had their heart set on one of these, then I believe they most likely are too old to be in a stroller anyway!

License-JakePirates3 is fine to request and I have worked on creating new ones...

License-JakePirates4.jpg

License-JakePirates5.jpg

License-JakePirates6.jpg

Could you please personalize the following for me:

License-BabyPluto1.jpg
Name Joshua
Date. Nov. 2012

License-JakePirates6.jpg
Name. Castañeda Family
Date. Nov. 2012

License-HalloweenStitchs1.jpg
Name. Joshua
Date. Nov. 2012

License-Christmas9.jpg
Name. Joshua
Date. Nov. 2012

Thank you so much.

Hi Marion,

Back in May you did a great stroller tag for my little nephew's first trip to WDW. I was hoping I could get a few tags for an upcoming trip...we leave October 25, 2012.

File name: License-Buzz6.jpg
Name: Aidan

File name: License-Minnie6.jpg
Name: Natalie

File name: License-MrToad1.jpg
Text: Bryn's Wild Ride

Thanks again, Marion.

Your designs are fabulous. If you find the time could you do the following plates for me? We leave for our trip Oct. 22nd!

Both plates to read: Emma and Olivia

License-halloweenstitched1.jpg
License-Fab6Ver2.jpg

Thank you, Thank You!:worship:

Hi Marion! I was looking at the license plates that are already on your photobucket but I didn't find any with a Cowgirl Minnie. If you have any extra time Could you design one for me, pleeeeease? We don't leave until mid-December, I'd really appreciate it! IF you are able to just a cowgirl Minnie and the text saying "Texas" Dates December 2012. Thanks again!

I would like to request a Christmas themed license plate for "Lil Bit & Tid Bit"
with Nov 2012 as the dates.

Thank you so much! Your disigns are wonderful!

Hi Marion! LOVE your designs!!! I am hoping that I can get a couple items for our trip that we leave on next week (wish I would have found the board earlier!).

License Plate tag: License-Fab6.jpg with Oct (left top box) and 2012 (right top box) in black and Elliott in blue for name.

I would also LOVE one of your surprise letters! I didn't see a new general thread to post to yet (since you are so awesome and maxed out the other one!) not sure if it is okay to post it here with the plate I am requesting.

Surprise Letter: AnnounceTrip14.jpg with Dear Gage and Cole added at top, the word Surprise in red and trip dates at bottom October 18-23. Also, love the background of SurpriseAnnounceTrip1.jpg and the border if you want/can add. If not, I understand.
If there is somewhere else I should post these please let me know so that I can make it easier on you.

Thank you in advance! I really appreciate you helping make our trip even MORE magical!!! I can't wait to see it :)

CDE1108: as thread title indicates, this thread is only for license plate requests. other "stuff" belongs elsewhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter