Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Your work is incredible! May I please have the following license plates for my nephews:

License-MickeyPirate1.jpg
Name: Ben
Date: May 2013

License-MickeyPirate2.jpg
Name: Beau

License-Francesco1.jpg
Name: Ben

License-Mater1c.jpg
Name: Beau

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!!!

Hello Marion,

Please may I have:

License-Tangled1.jpg - Emily - May 2013
License-MickeyPirate2.jpg - Evan - May 2013

Thanks very much

Marion- hope I am doing this right ! It is the white mickey head for gifts To...and From for crusie line

Please put from Luvnmy4kids room 1075 also can the blue mickey mouse head be red?
DCL-FE-Tags2.jpg
Thanks !

Luvnmy4kids....your requests do not belong in this thread....you must read thread title and rules posted at top of thread. Happy to do them if posted to general request thread.

I encourage you to do a little reading (thread title for example) before posting any requests in any threads.

This particular one, as indicated, is for my license plate DISigns only. All other requests will be ignored unless posted to the proper thread.

Thanks so much for sharing your creative talents with us! I'd like to request the following. All of them for Oct 2013 and with the name "Warren":

License-Halloween002.jpg
License-MaterLightning1.jpg
License-TrainRR1.jpg
License-Mickey2.jpg
License-Woody1.jpg

Thanks so much!

a reminder to all....personalized DISigns are stored in temporary files and will be deleted in a month or so. Please download yours as quickly as possible.

I will not re-do if you neglect to do so!

also a reminder that all new are not uploaded to forum....sometimes I simply place in Photobucket.....

these are new though!

Thank you so much for posting a reply on my original request thread!

If possible, I would like the following:

Our Travel Dates:May/June 2013, if you can't fit both months in the box you can just put 2013 in both.

License-Birthday2.jpg
Personalization: Celebrating Molly's Birthday

License-11Princesses1.jpg
Personalization: Molly (replace Princess)

License-RoyalCarriage1.jpg
Personalization: Molly's Royal Carriage

License-Sofia1.jpg
Personalization: Princess Molly

Thank you! :)

thank you so much for so clearly formatting your request! Love it when requests are like that! So easy to do!! (after work)

We are returning to WDW this summer and I'd love to use your license plates as our stroller label again.

License-4Parks4.jpg
Date: June 2013
Name: The Wiggins Family

Thank you so much!!

Marion,

May I please request:
Image: DCL-License-Minnie3.jpg
Ship: Magic
Personalization: Clara's Stroller

Thanks in advance for your time and talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter