Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Marion,
Oops, sorry did not know about stroller tags having own thread. So glad you found it on holiday thread. Love the stroller tag, it is perfect, now just have to wait 29 days to go! Thanks again. Kathy

May I please request 2 stroller tags?

Crim Family

License-2Potatoes1.jpg

License-Christmas1.jpg

Thank you so much!

Many thanks! I forgot to mention the dates, but you were right on!! Way to make Disney even more fun!:cool1:

BlankWithEarsMickey1.jpg

This design is under "gift tag and note card" but I'd like to use it as a stroller tag.
No date please - we leave the tag on the stroller year round - one we had from several years ago just now needs replaced!
(Since I'm posting phone #'s I'd like to delete the post as soon as I download the tag) Thanks!

Marion,

Can I get
License-Christmas1.jpg with "Cancer Can't Stop Me" [NOV] [2011]

And

License-Christmas6.jpg with "Lou's Ride" [Nov] [2011]

Dad's feeling self-conscious about his scooter rental.

ETA: We leave on Black Friday :)

Thank you so much, but if I might ask... I just saw the ones above/below mine with WDW at the top and Where Holiday Dreams Come True along the bottom. Would you mind putting our name on that design please? So sorry to bother you, but I missed that one when I made my initial request!

Fairbanks Family Dec 11
Thank You!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do our stroller tag - It's been downloaded and saved so can you delete it when you get a chance since it has our phone #'s?

License-Christmas9.jpg

I hope this is the right way to list the name of the file. If it is not, I apologise in advance.

License-DVC1.jpg

I would like, if possible

Month: 04 (April)
Year: 12 (2012)

Names:
Susan
Stone
Becky
Quin

Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter