• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion I was wondering if you could make License-AoA1.jpg

the dates are FEB 2013
and Albano Family would be great thanks so much

Thank You so Much marion it came out better then I thought !!! Love the colors you used for our name !! You make our trips so magical !

License-Iridessa1.jpg

Hi Marion,

All of your designs are super cute!! I really appreciate if you can make the ones below for me! Taking my 2 girls to WDW in February!! Thank you so much in advance!!!

License-Merida1.jpg
The Graham Family
Feb 2013

License-Tinkerbell9.jpg
Lisa
March 2009

License-StitchTeddy1.jpg
Lana
June 2012

I hope this is the right information! Could I possibly have the Art of Animation license plate AoA1a.jpg.html with just "Weaver" (not the word "family"). THANKS!

msnc: you have not included the full jpg file name. License-AOA1a.jpg should be correct. Next time include full jpg (not abbreviated) please. also need month and year

Marion

Last 2 are for my daughters' birth day. After using this for the trip, I was going to put it up on their rooms.........

So, so sorry!! I know you have explained and explained and explained and it must get so old dealing with folks like me who still get it wrong. Please don't worry about doing it - thanks!

Sorry to trouble you, but it seem like Merida one has top borders screwed up.....is it possible to fix??

Thank you

just a matter of waiting...Photobucket messes up an image now and then but it is actually correctly loaded. try clicking on thumbnail again and I believe you will see PB has corrected itself.

nothing I could have done to fix since I uploaded a perfectly good image.

darn PB!!

Hi,

Can I please request:

License-Birthday2.jpg-Celebrating Addison's Birthday, Jan 2013

License-WreckIt1.jpg-Brooklyn's Stroller, Jan 2013

Thank you!

Would love to have the following

License-PhineasFerb1.jpg Griffin's Stroller March 2013

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter