• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

FYI - I will be retiring quite a few of my DISigns at end of 2015 since I have 100s of styles and people ask for the same ones over and over again. Boring!!

Sorry for my tardiness. Thank you so much Marion for the Lego Star Wars and Cars Tractor stroller tags you made about a week ago!! Can't wait to use them next month! -Jen

Marion,

I would like the following license for my sons stroller\wheelchair:

License-ChristmasTrain1.jpg
License-ChristmasSled1.jpg
Jake
Dec 2015

Trip 12/9/15

Thank you so much! You have made them for him in the past It helps so much since he cannot talk and they can see his name!

PS You don't have a Jake and the Neverland pirates Christmas one by chance?
The Jake looks perfect!!!
I corrected the others - so sorry :(

Last edited:

The Jake is perfect!!! I love it!
SORRY :(
I corrected the others:
License-ChristmasTrain1.jpg
License-ChristmasSled1.jpg
Jake
Dec 2015

Trip 12/9/15

Hi! I really like your license plates! I have read that you enjoy creating new disigns so I have some requests that I am hoping you can fulfill.

We are going on my daughter's wish trip through Sunshine Foundation Canada :) at the end of January.
Would you be able to include the Sunshine Foundation logo (like you did for some make a wish license plates) for this princess plate?

License-Princesses1.jpg
Sophie
Jan 2016

If it helps-This is what one of their logos looks like https://www.google.ca/search?q=suns...hXBmx4KHflpD2QQ_AUICCgC#imgrc=6RZWKEXgU2KovM:

License-MaryPoppins1.jpg
Sophie's Dream Trip (If you don't think "Sophie's Dream Trip" will fit on the disign, "Sophie" will be fine.)
Jan 2016

Would you be able to create a plate with just Anna and Elsa on one plate?
Sophie's Dream Trip
January 2016

License-Stitch1.jpg
Lucas
Jan 2016

Thanks! I would appreciate anything you can do!!

Marion, I'm wondering if you would be willing to do a custom design for our next trip? We are going for Mardi Gras, and I would love a design incorporating the holiday with a Mickey head. Maybe something similar to this image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ab/e4/d9/abe4d9482930d1163ab80aa274848c40.jpg

If you can create something, it would be personalized with Hertz Family and the Feb 2016. If not, I understand and will come back to look through your designs and pick something else for our trip. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter