Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Sandyt05; your question is best posted in your own thread....not in my DISign thread....I make them but have never used one. Others who know probably already have made stroller tags rather than are currently looking for a DISign.

and please read title of this thread

Hi!! I was hoping I could request 2 license plates. We are not leaving until September so I'm not in any hurry. I am just "planning ahead"

License-TrainRR1.jpg (William Sept 2014)
License-WinterFairies1.jpg (Abby Sept 2014)

Thanks so much for your help!! I also wanted to mention that I could easily have picked 10 that I truly loved and it was hard to narrow it down to 2 LOL
~Anna

REWALKER04; I copy the jpg to my windows search and so it must be exact.....spelling of license portion??

Melisacnp; and again, I need the full and exact jpg file name as I indicate in my post #1 rules

by the way, welcome to the forum

Here they are corrected- Sorry! Thanks!!

License-Marie3.jpg - Maddy's ride April 2014
License-MonstersU1.jpg -Bodkin Family April 2014

Could I please request a
License-LightningMcQueen1.jpg Michael & Bentley
License-Frozen1.jpg Lexy & Sawyer
License-sofia2.jpg Deedrick family
License-snowwhite1.jpg Stella
License-frozen1.jpg Lexy
License-LightningMcQueen1.jpg Sawyer

We are going June 2014. Thanks soooo much!
You do Awesome work!

SORRY FIXED!

To all....remember that you are able to edit your postings so if I ask you to correct a jpg file name, please edit original request rather than create a new post. Thanks (we have page limitations to our threads and don't want extra posting :thumbsup2 )

Hi, I love all your license, you do excellent work! Thank you so much.

License-StarWarsLego1.jpg
May 2014 - David.

Also I was wondering if you would be able to make a invitation to the new starwars sci fi breakfast. Thanks again!

Please could I have:
Licence-Monsters4.jpg
May 2014
Griffiths

Please could I have:
Licence-Monsters4.jpg
April 2014
Griffiths

Many thanks.

RustmanFan:

Exactly! If its to much work you can just do the one with there names together! Thanks again! You do such an amazing job!

We have decided on the double stroller so if you could just do the one with Lexy and Sawyer together instead of the two that would be great! Thank you so much for all your work.! Because of you my kids first trip to Disney will be super special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter