• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

MothersDay8.jpg

These are all so beautiful and so cute. Not being crafty myself, I have a pretty silly question. What can I do with these? I'd really like to put a few "dis-igns" on clothing, and use them to decorate our window at Pop but I have no idea how to do this :lmao:.

Can someone please help steer me in the right direction?

serendipity: I do appreciate your praise but you already started a thread for these questions and they should be answered there. This thread is for the specific holidays noted in the title of the thread....not for general questions.

Also note that multiple threads should not be used for the same requests or same questions. Thanks again though....

1. Please I would like this image for our 9th anniversary. Maybe with a thicker rim so the text isn't covering the adorable image as much, "Don & Kel are Celebrating 9 Years of Adventures (on top)", Disney Wonder, April 2011 (bottom): //i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/AnniversaryWedding/AnniversaryUP-.

2. This image (same purples) for my daughter's 7th birthday. On top, "I turned 7 on a Disney Cruise" and her name "Jaz" in the ear. If there is room, "April 25, 2011" along the right kind of lower edge (rounded like along the top). For character, she loves the baby Pegasus (from Hercules) character instead of Minnie Mouse? If not that character, then the white girl baby cat from Aristocats. If that is okay. //i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Birthday/1stBirthday7

Thank you so much, I hope I didn't ask for too much or leave anything out.:scared1:

I just love this picture and thought this would work for any national holiday...

Freedom1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter