Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

JULY4-6.jpg

JULY4-7.jpg

JULY4-8.jpg

Can you do the Mickey one "celebrating Independence Day" without a year? Hope you are doing the rest of the holidays too. You do GREAT work. Thanks. Brenda

Can you do the Mickey one "celebrating Independence Day" without a year? Hope you are doing the rest of the holidays too. You do GREAT work. Thanks. Brenda

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in a separate thread......can't indicate link right now as I am at work but all are in photobucket and the Holiday folder I have begun properly organizing. Ones for H, T & C that I previously designed were in my thread mixed in with every other type of DISign so best way to find anything is photobucket......

Will update one mentioned above....probably tonight.

I do not do Mother's or Father's Day since relevant Disney clip art almost impossible for me to find....

Please do not quote my post when making a request. I still have dial-up internet believe it or not and it takes quite awhile for my thread to load. A brief description (or the file name) will tell me the right DISign! Thanks

Hi
Do you have a DISigin that say "will trade sister for fastpass" that is not pink (so I boy could wear it) I looked through you DISigind but I could only find the pink one.
Thanks
Carrie

never mind. I will create some FAST PASS sister DISigns in other colors tonight and post on my Marion's DISigns thread.

added a St. Patrick's Day DISign and replaced all the Valentine's Day!

Will continue to update all holidays!

I love all your Holiday Disigns makes me want to go to the parks for every holiday!:rotfl2:

I have started to delete some of the older images from my Photobucket. Also some that I did early on that I know I can do better today. If a post says the image has been moved or deleted....it has!!

I also will not be keeping every example of the same DISign for multiple family members around indefinitely. If you ask for something, please retrieve in a timely manner.

I particularly like to post new DISigns for holidays and not simply recycle with a different year.......

Thank you.

Love these designs as well. Could I get the Mickey and Minnie New Year's Design without Walt Disney World? We will be at the Hilton Head Resort (DVC) then. Thanks! The Easter ones and the St. Patrick's Day with Sully are my absolute favorites. No rush.
Sherry

Love these designs as well. Could I get the Mickey and Minnie New Year's Design without Walt Disney World? We will be at the Hilton Head Resort (DVC) then. Thanks! The Easter ones and the St. Patrick's Day with Sully are my absolute favorites. No rush.
Sherry

:wave2:
We'll be at Disney's Hilton Head then too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter