Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I really hate doing any without personalization. More and more of my images are ending up on Etsy, Google searches, being Pinned and other sites where they do not belong. Makes me sad :(

Marion--May I request this disign for our trip on the 29th of this month--I know it's short notice so I understand if you can not get to it--thank you in advance!

HalloweenSign3.jpg
Walt Disney World (instead of name family)
MNSSHP 2015 (instead of Halloween 2014)

Again.... I really hate doing any without personalization. More and more of my images are ending up on Etsy, Google searches, being Pinned and other sites where they do not belong. Makes me sad and, yes, MAD! :sad2:

I am very close to refusing to do any without some form of personalization..... a name, initials, a SPECIFIC date... year isn't specific enough 'though I would look at an individual DISign and determine if Month and Year is personalization enough.

Marion--I understand your feelings about others stealing your designs--I would be very sad and mad as well--we have two different family names so the name family wouldn't work for us--we are attending MNSSHP on October 1st if you need to add more than just the year--I completely understand if you can't complete my request--thanks again

Marion Thank you so much! I understand the issue with people stealing your designs and selling them. That's just terrible! Thank you for not using the name, though, as it does allow me to pass down these shirts to my daughters when my son outgrows them! He's going to be very stylish for our trip thanks to you! Thank you!!!:thanks:

Marion--I just want to thank you again for all of the wonderful designs you have made for us for our upcoming trip--I do appreciate all the time you have given to others to make their vacations extra magical!!

Hi Marion. I have a few requests, please let me know if you need additional information. Thanks!

HalloweenSign3a.jpg (Kearney Family) REQUESTS should never be based on a personalized image. the jpg is HalloweenSign3.jpg (rmf)

PumpkinWithMinnieBow1a.jpg (Anna – in Disney font like PumpkinBirthday1.jpg if possible) PumpkinWithMinnieBow1.jpg

PumpkinWithMinnieBow1a.jpg (Michelle – in Disney font like PumpkinBirthday1.jpg if possible) PumpkinWithMinnieBow1.jpg

PumpkinBirthday1.jpg (Kevin – if name can go at the bottom like requests above that would be great)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Marion,

I was just wondering if I can request a sign please if you have time. May I possibly have this design please

HalloweenSign3.jpg

and the wording for the sign is

1. Danish Raza (top), Disneyland Paris 2015 (bottom)
2. Daniel Rayyan (top), Disneyland Paris 2015 (bottom)

Thank you so much in advance for your help! :)

Last edited:
inda2681, please edit your post and format as my rules require. jpg only, no paths or links

it is both now

and requests should never be based on a DISign that I personalized for someone else.

the a on the end of the jpg indicates that it is not the master

Tarheel Mom, so you are really not looking for the birthday jpg you indicated, are you? same as others but without bow?

Hello again Marion I am sorry about that. I have edited my post as per your instruction. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Marion sorry to bother you again. Just wondering would it be possible for you to make the sign in landscape version (for A5 scrapbook size) instead of vertical please? Only if that's possible if not it's totally ok. Thank you Marion

sorry, no.... the image itself is portrait and it would simply be small with lots of blank around sides in landscape

I created this for you though.... if you like I will do second name

Last edited:
Oh thank you so much Marion for your time. Wow its really nice yes if I can get one for Daniel as well I would be very grateful Marion. Is it ok if you can change the top wording to 'Danish's Not So Scary Halloween' & 'Daniel's Not So Scary Halloween' instead of just their names please Marion? The Disneyland Paris 2015 wording is the same. Thank you so so much Marion. I'll keep the halloween sign that you made previously as I can still use it within the book. Thank you again Marion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter