Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Cruising mid-December. Thanks for the creative designs for those of us that appreciate but aren't creative:

SantaHat-Stitch3.jpg - Liz
SantaHat-ChipDale.jpg - Sean
MVMCP7.jpg - 2015 (no MVMCP)

Are you able to personalize any of the license plates for a cruise? Seems like a great idea for a T-shirt. Just curious.

Thanks!

I have many DCL license plate DISigns in PB already including a few holiday styles.

Also a holiday subfolder in my Disney Cruise Lines folder.

The last one will require some personalization. Last name or name of ship or month/year.... something

Last edited:
Thanks for the above. For our December cruise, would you kindly personalize the following:

LicC0116a.jpg - Boyle Family (as the main text) - Disney Wonder - DEC 2015
MVMCP7.jpg - Boyle Family - 2015

Thanks!! Will make our door sparkle and bring Holiday Cheer to the cruise ship.

Hi Marion,

I was hoping you could please customize the following designs for my family's Halloween cruise on Sept 21st ? I would be greatful if you could add "Halloween Cruise 2015" on all three with the individual names listed after each link below. I'm not sure all that will fit, please adjust wording to whatever you think works best :)

Thanks so much Marion, I love your disigns and really appreciate all you do to help make our disney trips extra special !

MNSSHP18.jpg (Max)

Halloween-66.prg (Bruce)

Halloween-67.jpg (Shelly)

Last edited by a moderator:
no paths are permitted on any of my threads. I have changed the above post

Last edited:
Thanks so much Marion, these are awesome. So sorry about the path.

Thank you for doing these so quickly, I'm going to customize our Fish Extender for the cruise and theses are perfect !

Shelly

I am interested in a design that you have in the Halloween section of your photo bucket collection. I can't seem to find the jpg name though.

HalloweenSign3.jpg

Could I get that one with Kirchner Family at the top and MNSSHP 2015 at the bottom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion,
I was hoping to request the following: Halloween-68.jpg for our upcoming trip October 25th. If possible, I would love for it to just say Happy in the left ear and Halloween in the right ear rather than putting my son's name on it. That way I can pass it down to my daughters as he outgrows it. If it must be personalized with is name then please add the name Thomas. Thank you! -Carissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter