Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Please, I need a Happy 45th Anniversary design. I did see one on your photobucket list with rings on it. We are leaving for Disney December 1, 2013.
Thanks

queenpatricia; please take time to do some reading....this is not an appropriate thread for your request. also I have rules for formatting requests.

The Meet the DISigners, Creative Boards...and How To sticky notes at the top of the forum will assist.

And each DISigner generally posts relevant rules in post #1 of their threads

next time please use correct thread

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...Stuff/Other Requests/11November?sort=3&page=1

I love your designs!!!! Keep up the great work!! I'm so excited for my Dec trip...might just have to get shirts made for Christmas day there! :)

I am sorry for not supplying you with the correct file name. I hope I have it right this time.

Santahat-tigger.jpg. With the name: Curt
Santahat-repunzel1.jpg. With the name: Samantha
Santahat-belle2.jpg. With the name: Rowanda
Santahat-tinkerbell.jpg. With the name: Nikki

Is it possible to get the same Santa hat image as above, but change the character image? For example. Instead of Belle have Minnie Mouse? I will include my requests if it possible to make that type of a change, if not, I will pick characters that you've already done.

Flynn: With the name: Scott
Minnie Mouse: With the name: Diana
Snow White: With the name: Theresa
Stitch: With the name: Nikki

Marion, If possible, could I please get this to read... Celebrating Christmas at Disney World. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Love all your designs. No rush, we have a month to go. Thanks is advance.

Christmas-63.jpg from Marion....next time I must only have the JPG file name and not the rest of the "stuff" you posted

Marion, I love your work. Could I please get 2 licenses for strollers? Each are for Disneyland, December 2013 and with the name Chambers. The jpg files are:
License-Christmas16.jpg.html?sort=9&o=12
License-ChristmasTrain1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=17

Thank you so much!

Pesky

Thank you so very much. Sorry for the typo, I ment Walt Disney World. I did notice, the word "at" is repeated... Am I able to just delete the second one? So it reads...Celebrating Christmas at .Love it, it is perfect. You made my day.
Walt Disney World

Hi Marion,
My daughter was looking for a Mickey head shape made with the peppermint candy swirl pattern, one bigger for the face and 2 smaller of the same pattern for the ears, with a green Minnie bow on top. I couldn't find anything in your photobucket but wondered if you could come up with something for her. Thanks. Again, love your creations.

Hi Marion - I would love to have a couple of your designs.

I love the Mickey Mouse Santa Ears - with the following names - Brett , Jonah

I would also love the BigMikeWMerry Christmas with Jonah as the name.

Thanks!

exact JPG file name (not path or link) is required for all requests on all my threads.

Hi Marion,
This is the Holiday DISign that we were hoping to get for our trip December 14, 2013:

8FamilyChristmasHead3.jpg

(only minus 2 heads! --we only need 6 heads)

The following names in the heads:

Females: Diane, Kailey, Melody, Carissa

Males: Ed, Thomas

The Disney font is perfect. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter