Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I have been looking all over and cannot seem to locate the disigner responsible for Triplefigs. I am looking to put:

What Happens in Disney...
Three Mickey Heads wearing Santa hats with hands over ears, eyes and mouth.
STAYS in Disney!
Walt Disney World
December 2013

Font should be Disney style with black outline and red/white fill.

It should look something like this: i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/triplefigs/What%20Happens%20in%20Disney/970c0b35.jpg

If you are not able to fill this request, do you know another disigner that does this, and could you point me in that direction?

I greatly appreciate all of your assistance.

Sincerely,
mcvayfamily

P.S. Again, I loved your four park design you personalized for me!

I greatly appreciate your assistance with my first request. I also like your designs with the santa hats.

Could you modify 4ParksChristmasFamily6.jpg with the following changes -

Remove the Christmas light border, replace all mickey heads to wear Santa hats instead of the Minnie bows and remove Teresa's name. That should leave five people - Allen, GinNeal, Brandon, Christy and Cody.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

mcvayfamily

mcvayfamily; I already created a new DISign to the specifications you asked for. If you have changed your mind, please look in my Family Names folder and select a JPG for personalizing that already exists. thank you

Hi Marion,
We loved the t-shirt designs you made for us last Christmas and were hoping to get one of your autograph book covers for this year's trip.

Christmas5x7-AC3.jpg

Her name is Kylie.

Thanks so much!

Hi Marion,
I've been searching for quite a while on your PB account and when I saw one of your latest Thanksgiving DISigns, I fell in love with it! You have so many beautiful DISigns

Is Thanksgiving9Turkey1.jpg a DISign that can be made with ten turkeys? If so, we have:
Dave -male
Sharon -female
Kyla -female
Sean -male
Jillian -female
Deb -female
Chris -male
Andrea -female
Dianna (yes, two n's) -female
Elayna -female

If the above DISign is not able to be made with all ten of us, could we please have
7Thanksgiving1.jpg instead? Our travel dates begin on November 22, 2013.

Thank you and I hope I did that correctly. :)

Hi Marion,

You made some great designs for me in 2011 and I would love to get some new ones for our trip on 11/23. Could I please have the following?

7Thanksgiving1.jpg with "Happy Thanksgiving" instead of Making Magical Memories and 2013 in the castle. The names are:

Patrick - male
Lori - female
Kellyn- female
Katie - female

Also, could I please have Together7-2.jpg with 2013 and the same four names as above.

Thanks so much for your time and talent!

Lori

Marion,
Thank you so much for all you do! Preparing for our Dec.12-18 trip and love so many of your designs! I would love to have a group design for all 8 of us. I really love this design:
6SharingCastle-1e.jpg
Was wondering if you could modify to have "December 2013" on the castle, and to have the mickey heads with the santa hats for 8 names: Diane, Rachel, Lauren, Lindsey, Matthew, Stacy, Lois, Heather.

Thank you so much!

Marion,
Yes, I was looking over all of the holiday designs last night, but couldn't find one that said "Making Magical Memories" at the top with the castle in the middle. I guess the closest holiday design would be:
5FamilyChristmas2_zpsdd3db64a.jpg

Or this design has the 8 names, but could you change the mickey head in the middle for the castle with December 2013 and just Walt Disney World (no year) on bottom?
8FamilyChristmasHead1.jpg

Not sure exactly what modifications you can do, but would definitely appreciate any great design you come up with! Thanks again!

changing text is easy....switching out all the heads much harder so I am modifying 8FamilyChristmasHead2. I don't post all versions of the heads where the number of heads is different or the text but that is the jpg!

Marion it's perfect! Exactly what I pictured - even better! Thank you so very much. You are awesome!

Thanks so much from Kylie!

Also love the new Mickey head wreaths you just posted - may use them for some shirts!

Hi Marion,

You made a design for our last trip and my family loved it so much. We have another family trip coming up on November 25 and we would love for you to personalize one of your great designs for us.

We would like the Santa Hat (photobucket i387).

Rowanda: character - Belle
Theresa: Character - Snow White
Nikki: Character - stitch
Curt: Character: tigger
Diana: Character - Minnie Mouse
Scott: Character: Flynn Rider
Samantha: character - repunzel

Thank you.

DisneyDianna; I require the exact jpg file name or I am unable to locate on my PC.... same is true of your requests on my general request thread.

no extra space or missing numbers or my search will not locate. I am totally lost as to which DISign you want for Santa.... but I think you mean more than 1 and I need all jpg file names. I believe SantaHat-Flynn1.jpg might be one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter