Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Marble8: I am unable to do most of the requests that you asked for. The clip art contains the text and I am unable to modify or match it...

I suggest you start your own thread for the half marathon DISigns and 10 miler too...

Marion, thank you so much. The DISigns are amazing. I have downloaded them. I just saw your new DISign and I absolutely adore it.

Could I trouble you for ChristmasCouple1.jpg with the names Corinna and Graham?

Corinna

Hi Marion,
Could you make the following for me:

ChristmasNamesHead1.jpg Rich, Michelle, Madeline, Emily, Joe, Shawn, Riley, Pyper

Thank you!
Michelle

Good evening. One of your designs caught my eye while searching for something to put on shirts for this years MNSSHP. I am a HUGE Haunted Mansion fan and you created an amazing pic of Mickey ears with the Haunted Mansion wallpaper as a fill in (so cool!!!)
I could use the design as is no problem, but being the big mansion fan I am, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to change the wording on top of the ears? Right now it says "SPOOKTACULAR". I would love to see if you could change the wording to "ANY VOLUNTEERS?" in the same font as you used originally with the "ANY" above the "VOLUNTEERS?" Thank you so much in advance no matter what. I have been pouring over so many designs and this one is just right!

Here is the image: HM-WallpaperHead1.jpg.html

Hi! I'm just checking in on Post#1993 (one where I sound rude :lmao:) Maybe I missed it? Not to rush you, I just didn't want to lost in the many requests you get before you go away. Thanks for all the ones you've done already! :goodvibes

Love, love, love the "NEW" Christmas disign. Could I possibly get one?
With the names Cliff / Carolyn.

Our trip isn't until Dec 1st, no rush.

Thanks

Could I please get ChristmasCouple1.jpg with the names Dan & Becky?

Thanks. I love the new design.

I will stop DISigning on this thread for my vacation on 10/6....I really hope people don't post requests until after my return. Frustrating to return from vacation with oodles of requests!! I will anticipate new requests from 10/21 forward to stay a happy camper!!

no Halloween rushes will be done after my 10/6 cutoff date

:thumbsup2

Hi Again Marion :)

You have designed awesome Stitch shirts for our daughter Maia for each of her Disney Birthday trips over the past few years in January.

We have decided to make a trip this year in late October/early November so we can attend the Halloween party and the Christmas Party on the same trip! I am hoping that you can design a shirt for Maia with Stitch in a Halloween theme and a separate shirt with Stitch in a Christmas theme.

If you have time to do these, it would be greatly appreciated. Just read about your vacation -- it sounds awesome!

Thank you!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter