• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thank you so much!! Love the Mickey ears, can't wait to make our shirts!

There is one thing, and I am really sorry about this. But when I requested the autograph cover, I put down the wrong number. I had previously saved your links in an excel document to request at a later date, and for some reason when I copy the URL for the autograph cover from my excel sheet into my browser it changes the 5 to a 4 for the file name. No idea why. When I click directly from your photobucket account it is the correct URL, and the URL in my spread sheet is correct, but for some reason my browser changes the file name when I copy from my spread sheet. I get the correct image, but the incorrect file name. I know this sounds nuts, and for a few minutes I thought I was going nuts, until I watched the URL in the browser and saw the numbers change. From now on I will definitely be checking my the URL in my spread sheet and browser!

If by any chance you could possibly do the one I had originally wanted I would be so appreciative. But I do understand that you are very busy and if you can't do it that is ok.

The file name I thought I had previously requested is
MNSSHP-AC5
Leah's Autograph Book
MNSSHP 2013

Again i'm really sorry about this!

RustManFan, I love all my designs. You did a wonderful job. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! Thanks once again I really appreciate it.

Hi Marion,

Thank you so much for your wonderful DiSigns. It's so much fun to look through them all.

Could you please do the following:

HalloweenNames1.jpg

One for Adeline
Luke
Mommy

I also would like to request an invite for MNSSHP. I wasn't sure if you would like it on this page or your general request thread.

MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg

Dear Adeline and Luke

Thank you so much. Have a great weekend.
Denise

I don't know if this is possible but I will ask. Going to MNSSHP in mid Oct. The entire group is dressing up in toy story 3 costumes. Could it be possible to get desigins so I can make treat bags. One for Emily who is going as Jessie. Another for Kennedy who is going as Barbie. One for Samantha who is going as Bo-Beep. I will iron the designs onto a canvas bag for the girls. Can't wait. Have never been to WDW for Halloween

Thanks

Hi Marion,

I didnt see any Christmas themed Licence Plates but I did find this one that I think is wonderful to maybe use as one :)

Can I please reqeust: MVMCP9.JPG to read: MVMCP- 2013 . I am not sure if you can fit this anywhere but can you also put The Tafuri Family ?

TIA! Jessica

Hi Marion! Hoping you can do a few for me when you have a chance!
* th_SantaHat-Stitch1.jpg - remove MVMCP 2013 and Add the name Katie
* th_SantaHat-Tinkerbell.jpg - remove MVMCP 2013 and add the name Brenna
* mickeysantahat-1a.jpg - Add the name Brenna and one with the name Katie
* minniewreath1d.jpg - with the names Brenna and Katie

Thanks so much! You are incredibly talented!

Hello! I need some Christmas disigns now :)

ChristmasNameTag-2.jpg---->Aiden; Nolan

ChristmasNameTag-1.jpg--->Mommy; Daddy; Mom-Mom; Pop-Pop

SantaHatName1b.jpg---->Mommy; Daddy; Aiden; Nolan; Mom-Mom; Pop-Pop

Thank you so much! We leave end of October.

Hello,

I saw your cute invitation and was hoping you could make 4 for me.

MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg

Kyra
Cole
Cade
Madeline

with the date Friday, September 13, 2013

Thank you very much!

Can I please request MVMCP9.JPG to read: MVMCP- 2013

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

never did a request before but I am hoping I did this right.

Thanks alot, Jay

Denise773: I believe there is a mistake in this jpg as I can't find

HalloweenNames1.jpg

Hi,

I requested before but was hoping to get a couple more, I'm in love with your Disigns. We leave Sept 16 so if you can't I understand :)

5familycastle-1.jpg. September 2013 Kenny, Mindy, Conner, Kendra, Kelsey
MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg Conner, Kendra, Kelsey

Thank you so much !

Good Morning,

I made a mistake on the file name. I apologize for wasting your time looking for it. The correct file name is

HalloweenNamesHead1.jpg

one for
Adeline
Luke
Mommy

Thank you again.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter