• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thank you Marion! It's perfect. My sweet kiddos go caroling through the school each year, and that is what we will be wearing when we go. Thanks again!

Dawn

ohhhh Marion.... I absolutely love the pluto halloween name, could you would you pleaseeee make me a H-PlutoName-1.jpg with Nauni as the name oh please?!?! I would love to make this into a shirt and wear it to the harvest festival on halloween... do you have time to make it?
thank you a million times over!!

Hello Marion! I haven't been to this Board in a while, but you made some great designs for my family in the past!

Would it be possible to get:

MVMCP28.jpg

With the date of 11/12/12 instead of the 2010?

And also,

ChristmasNameTag-1.jpg

personalized, one with "Mom" and one with "Son"?

DS and I are taking a bonus long weekend trip and going to MVMCP for this first time. Figure that is a great reason to make shirts again!

THANK YOU so much!

A REMINDER TO ALL....I rarely type any of the text requested onto a DISign. I copy it from the request. So it you want NAME please type NAME and not Name. I will not re-do a DISign when the original request doesn't include the formatting you want. Thanks!

Wolfie68: I also need you to double check the following JPG. I have no such one that I can find...

"May I please have one each for the Licco116a.jpg with Dec and 2012 with each of the names Nauni, Kiersten, Dani, and Denise"

OH MY GOSH.....I will definitely request one of those adorable Halloween name tags next year...I would do it now, but don't know if we are heading to DL or WDW....Just the cutest thing I've ever seen....

Thanks Rustman...

HH:dance3:

Hi There,
I am new to this and was wondering if you have any Disney Cruise Line Christmas name tags that I could use for magnets? I would need 7 of them. They would need to have our names on them.

John, Jen, Shawn, Katie, Ron, Lorraine, Janice

All saying Magical Memories 2012

Thanks so much....

Halloween-60.jpg

Hi There,
I am new to this and was wondering if you have any Disney Cruise Line Christmas name tags that I could use for magnets? I would need 7 of them. They would need to have our names on them.

John, Jen, Shawn, Katie, Ron, Lorraine, Janice

All saying Magical Memories 2012

Thanks so much....

The magnet that you had done was perfect. How do I get these from you? Do you email them to me? Then I print and put on magnet myself. Thanks so much.

Here is the info that you would need.

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney Stuff/

Hi Marion,
We just booked an (almost) last minute cruise on The Fantasy for Thanksgiving.
Can you please make the following disigns for magnets for our cabin doors?
Thank you sooo much!!!
Gail

Thanksgiving-8DCL.jpg
Please add "Piroumian Family" in one ear and "2012" in the other (in blue or black whichever you think looks best).

DCL-PilgrimHat1.jpg
Please add The Piroumians 2012

Fantasy2.jpg
Please say in same font and blue color as in photobucket "Puerto Rico St Thomas St John's & Castaway Cay
Eastern Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy
Piroumian Family
Thanksgiving 2012"

FantasyBirthday3.jpg
"I am celebrating my 4th Birthday on the Disney Fantasy
November 2012"
Put the number 4 in balloons, along with the following names/phrases: Mommy, Daddy, Katie, Grammy, Happy 4th Birthday Nicholas, We love you!

OurFantasyCruise-2.jpg
Rob, Gail, Katherine, Nicholas

Please use same font on mine as you did on the one in your photobucket.
Thanks again!!!

Marion ... thank you so much for the Mom & Son!! I am hoping thatI can also get:

MVMCP28.jpg

With the date of 11/12/12 instead of the 2010?

I am hoping to make our shirts this weekend ... I am sorry to be a pest!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I did that the same day I created the others. Don't know how it neglected to post.....a PB thing I guess

Gailpi: I carefully choose the fonts I want to use...some ask for the "Disney" font where it doesn't work. Will be DISigning tonight!

thanks thanks thanks!!! I will relook at the stuff tomrrow to see where I messed up the file name on the others and get back to you... gonna make my halloween shirt tomorrow, so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter