Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

May I please ask for two welcome letters?

first is MickeyInviteDL1
with the name Ryne

second MinnieInvite1
with name Jordan

Thank you

Hope this is an okay place to ask...

What font do you use with your "jersey" style DISigns?

Have been looking for something like that.

Thanks.

I just LOVE your work! I apologize because this order is going to be a lot. Sorry! My trip begins November 3rd, 2013. So you have a lot of time to complete these :)

I wasn't sure if you needed dimensions for non-autograph book covers. I included them just in case. If you don't need them, just ignore them. I would rather include them and have them not be used then not have them and make things more difficult for you. :thumbsup2

1. 1 4LivingTheDLDream1.jpg with the year 2013 and the names Mike , Pat , Makena , and Courtney with the dimensions 8 x 10

2. 4 BlankWithEarsDLa.jpg with Mike , Pat , Makena , and Courtney (on separate templates) with dimensions 4 x 6

3. 4 DL-NameTag6.jpg with the names Mike , Pat , Makena , and Courtney with the hometown Northfield, NJ and dimensions 3 x 5

Thank you so much!!!! <3

Hi Marion.

I am very happy to say I have another trip to Disneyland on September 3rd 2013! You made me the wonderful journal pages for our trip last year and I am hoping to have some more to add fo this years trip.

Without further ado, could I request the following please -

JournalCover1.jpg - one that says Sue's Journal and one that says Grandma's Journal. I was wondering if you may be able to change the picture for me so I can have a different cover this year?
I have found the perfect one in your Disneyland folder on CD-DL.jpg. It is the picture of Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle.

Also, to add to the journal pages for when I put my journal together this year, I was hoping you may be able to make a few new ones.

World of Color - DCA
Carthay Circle - DCA
Blue Bayou - Disneyland
Fantasmic - Disneyland
Big Thunder Ranch - Disneyland

Thanks Marion so much for all you do, it makes my trips just that much more special::yes:::goodvibes

P.S. I did post some pics a little while ago in the Creative Disign thread with pictures of the completed journal and aslo some T-Shirts I had made using your designs for last years trip. I do hope you saw them and know how very much I appreciate all you do:thumbsup2

First I am going to say you are amazing.::yes:: Second I am going to say Im a huge procrastinator so feel free to let this finally biting me in the buns. :worried: I decided to start some summer classes (History and Algebra):surfweb: not realizing that summer classes are 8 weeks and not 12 weeks like normal semesters and a very busy toddler at home! I was super behind but finally caught up and I am actually going to be done my History final today and Algebra test on Monday, both classes end Wednesday so I am a little ahead. :banana: Downside...We leave for WDW in 6 days.:scared1: I haven't requested any designs, bought a t-shirt, or even packed one stitch of clothes for anyone.
Can I please request a few designs? I will stay up all night Friday doing t-shirts if I have to since we are doing the auto train and I can sleep then.
In the Movie section, Wreck-it-Ralph
1. pink Penelope with Shadiamin
2. purple character in mickey ears- Shadiamin
3. Darker tan character in mickey ears-Shadiamin
4. Life is sweet Penelope with Shadiamin
Thank you so much if you could do this in such short notice.

dsnycrzy: have gone on the auto train about 6 or 7 times!

Note that this thread is only for Disneyland DISigns. please request on the correct thread and include the JPG file names you are looking for, not a description. I use the jpg to search my hard drive for the master to personalize.

:)Hi! I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I was just wondering if you accidently skipped my request or what. You seemed to have completed someone who asked before me and someone after me. If it is because mine take a little longer, I understand. I just don't want it to be october and I wonder where my disigns were!

May I also add to my order DL-DoleWhip1.jpg with the name Courtney?

disneygal6568: better check your countdown.....it says you trip is over 8 months away! I do know your trip is November however

and I only did DISigns for 1 user that requested after you....others may have been posted but they were the result of earlier requests that needed clarification.

Whoops! Our trip recently got moved and I forgot to change my ticker! Thanks for reminding me :)

Thank you! I just didn't want you to accidently skip me... it has happened before.:thumbsup2 Autograph book wise, 5 x 7 will be fine. Don't rush on this one though, I promise I won't bug you again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter