Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

AuroraLetter1.jpg

Hey, there. Hoping to get the below 1st trip DISign with the name Alice in the ear (if it will fit) if it doesn't 2011 would work too.

1stTripDisneyland1.jpg

Thanks!

Does anyone do Disneyland coupons? I'd like to do some for my 5-year-old daughter, but I confess that I'm not sure what ones to do. So if someone already has some done, or has good ideas, I'd appreciate it.

this is not a thread where you ask if "anyone" does a type of DISign. it is only mine. I ask that you start your own thread with the question please.

happy hunting!!

Hi there- My family is making our first trip to Disneyland this weekend for my sons 3rd birthday and I just came across all of your wonderful designs and was hoping to get a few personalized..... I hope I put these correct for you!

1) PirateHeadGang1d.jpg
one with the name- Eathyn
one with the name- Ryan

2) Fab6DL-2a.jpg
as is but with no name at all, just the year 2011 in the other ear

3) BirthdayTrioHead-6.jpg
(this is made for Walt Disney World and I was hoping you could change it to say Disneyland)
name- Ryan
age- 3

Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you so much!:)

I created a new DISign with the DL castle. I don't do DL DISigns that show Cinderella's castle at WDW.......

LivingTheDream1DL.jpg

:cool1::thumbsup2:worship:
I am so impressed and love your designs! I truly appreciate your hardwork and can't wait for our trip now! You have really made my day!! Very Awesome!!
Thank you so so much!!
:cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

It looks amazing! Sorry about the castle mixup...this is my first trip to DL and I did not realize they weren't the same! 8 trips to WDW though.

Dance teacher loved them all, and asked if you could do another plainer version of LivingTheDream1DL.jpg for the shoe bags.

Simplier version would just be the balloons and text at the bottom. No background, no border, no castle.

Thank you!

I didn't forget about this, I simply ignored it for awhile. Hope it looks ok on the shoe bags but frankly, and I'm sorry about that, I hate it this way......

I see what you mean, kinda empty looking! the shoe bags are light blue so that does help. Maybe if you rearranged the balloons where the castle was it would look better? I'm sorry to ask to tweek it again..if I knew how do to it, I'd do it myself instead of bothering you. Everyone really appreciates all your efforts for sure!

Hi! Could I please have TiaraNameDL1.jpg done for: Mom, Ashley, Megan and
Kelsey? And if possible, could I have the same design but with blue background and no tiara for "Dad"? I didn't see one similar for male. If you can.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :goodvibes It's so nice that you do this!!

WOW! Thank you so much!!!! My DH is going to feel quite studly in his Indy hat. ;) And my 3DDs and I will all feel like princesses!! Namaste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter