Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

these are NOT the jpgs that you selected since those show the WDW castle and I won't use that for DL! I made new...

this one was easy to update to 4x6 since it was already a DL DISign:

again, I couldn't use all the jpgs you selected....because they had WDW elements that couldn't be easily replaced. hope these work for you:

A while ago you made fantastic Disneyland journal pages, like this one: DDL-Dining4.jpg. I'm wondering if you would please make a page for Ariel's Grotto character dining like you did for the other character meals at Disneyland. I've been through the file a few times and if I've missed it, I'm sorry. Thank you.

I need a six shirts for our trip to disneyworld I would like for them all to be different but all involve a Mickey head. I would like to have one with princesses one with Winnie the pooh one with pirates one with Minnie one with toy story and one with cars. Do you have ny ideas? Thanks.

Disneyworldmouse: yes I have an idea. please look in my Photobucket and provide the JPG file name for any DISign you want. If it says WDW I can make a DL version.

No links or paths....only the JPG file name.

Marion, me and my sister are taking her grandson to Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party....I'd love to request more than a few of your lovely disigns..

DLNametag4.jpg ZZ5 Maddox
DLNametag4.jpg ZZ6 Ta Ta
DLNametag4.jpg ZZ6 Gammy

BlankWithEars MNSSHP1.jpg but with Mickey's Halloween Party IF you can't no problem Maddox, Gammy, Ta Ta

DLHalloweenInvite1.jpg Maddox

TicketDL-Halloween1.jpg September 28 7pm

H-Mickey Name-1.jpg ZZ5 Ta Ta
H-Mickey Name-1.jpg ZZ6 Maddox
H-Mickey Name-1.jpg ZZ7 Gammy

MNSSHP21.jpg 2012 Maddox

NamePumpkinMM1b.jpg Maddox, Ta Ta, Gammy

I might have more if that's ok....your work is so darn cute...Can't wait to make some shirts..

Thank you so much

HH:thumbsup2

Headlesshorseman: I'm afraid you need to verify the JPG file names are exact. I can't locate most of them. spaces that don't belong maybe? or missing dashes?

And what is ZZ5 etc.?

Well CRAP.....I thought I wrote them down exactly as I saw them....obviously NOT...I will give it another try...

SORRY

HH:confused3

OK...let's try it again....I found all but one....

I could only find the MNSSHP Ticket this time... TicketMNSSHP1.jpg Mickey's Halloween Party Friday September 28 2012 7:00

NamePumpkinMM1a.jpg Gammy, Maddox, Ta Ta

H-MickeyName-1.jpg Maddox
H-MinnieName-1.jpg Ta Ta
H-MarieName-1.jpg Gammy

DLHalloweenInvite1.jpg Maddox

DL-NameTag2.jpg Maddox
DL-NameTag3.jpg Gammy
DL-NameTag3.jpg Ta Ta

BlankWithEarsMNSSHP1.jpg IF YOU an change that to Mickey's Halloween Party.... if not no biggie... Maddox, Gammy, Ta Ta

THANK YOU..

HH:thumbsup2

AnimatedCatsthankyou.gif

HH:)

Hello - I am so excited to find this thread - I love your work! Any chance I could get a few personalized pieces? I did my best to go through what you’ve already done - hope my file names are right ... I love what I found, but let me know if you have other ideas. Thanks so much for considering this!!!

DisneyLand Invite - Tinkerbell-19.jpg - Laura in 1 ear, Luke in the other - on the bottom - We’ve missed you! Please visit us again soon. We’ll be in DisneyLand this October ... Love, Tink and all your Disney Friends

Welcome to Disney Land - Laura - TinkerbellDLWelcomeLetter1.jpg

Welcome to Disney Land - Luke - DL-Welcome1.jpg

Halloween Party Invite - MHP1.jpg - Dear Laura, Don’t be scared! Join us at the Halloween Party tonight! Love, Tink

Halloween Party Invite - DLHalloweenInvite1b.jpg - Luke

Goofy’s Kitchen Invite - GoofyHead1.jpg - Goofy’s Kitchen in the ear - Dear Laura and Luke, Please join me for some yummy food at my place. We’ll have the silliest time ever! Love, Goofy

Pirate’s League Invite - PirateHeadJeweled2a.jpg - Ahoy Laura! Join us at the Pirate’s League - and bring your Mom too!

Pirate’s League Invite - PirateNameRedBlack1.jpg - Ahoy Luke! Join us at the Pirate’s League - and bring your Dad too!

Ariel’s Grotto Invite - Ariel6.jpg - Dear Laura, Please join me for lunch at my Grotto. I can’t wait to see you again! Love, Ariel

Bibbidi Bobbidi Invite - Laura - BBB-InviteAurora1a.jpg - no date or time

Hello,
I've been browsing your images all morning! They are wonderful. If possible, I would love the following for our upcoming Disneyland trip. Please and thank you.

1stVisitMinnie-1.jpg Mckenna
1stVisitMickey-2.jpg Blake

DLAirlineTicket1d.jpg
Name: Mckenna
Date: September 25, 2012

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter