• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry. I just realized I posted this on the wrong thread. I forgot you have a holiday thread. Do you want me to remove this and place it on the correct thread. Please forgive me. I'm really really sorry.

Hi Marion,

I didn't see what I was looking for in your photobucket so I was hoping you might make something new for me. I don't need it till November so I have lots of time.

I'm looking to do a shirt for me DS7 to wear on Thanksgiving Day for our Disney Cruise.

I would like Pluto to be included some how. I would also like Happy Thanksgiving somewhere.

I don't want it to get to crowded but here is some additional info if you need it: Ethan, 2011, Disney Dream.

Thanks so much!
Allison

don't worry about it....I will post the DISign on the holiday thread when it is done though.

Hi - sorry if this has been stated before but I can't find it....do you have a cupcake topper template on your photobucket account? I wasn't sure if that is something you do/have and if I'm missing it?

Thanks!!!!!!

RustMan -

Yes, you got it and I so very appreciate your fast reply!!! GREAT WORK. Is there any possibility of making the park icons a little bigger (we can get rid of some of the extra dashes on the clock if need be)?

Will it be dropped in your photobucket or somewhere in full size for printing? I'm not going to try and do these shirts myself, I have a friend that owns a print shop so I'm going to have them made professionally and surprise my daughter and the rest of our "grand gathering" with them!!!!

thank you so very much!!!

I would greatly appreciate it if you have time to personalize 9SharingCastle-2.jpg for my family's upcoming trip in July.

We would like to have white or red t-shirts so if the blue writing could just be plain black I would be grateful.

Is it possible for this design to float, meaning no border around it or is the border needed for the iron-on? I am very new to this. If needed that is fine can it be a black border, if not needed that is great as well. Names (and ages if needed) are as follows:

Tammy - Adult Female
Scooter - Adult Male
Lily - Teen Female
Campbell - Child Female
Aiden - Child Male
Ava Claire - Child Toddler

David - Adult Male
Shawna - Adult Female
Meghan - Teen Female
Savannah - Teen Female
Kayleb - Child Male

Susie - Adult Female
Rick - Adult Male
Kevin - Teen Male
Jackie - Teen Female
Jessii - Teen Female

Thank you very much for doing this. My family appreciates it.

Tammy

could i plese have a SoccerBalls8.jpg with sophie they are fab! i you have time.

thanks very much
lucie

Fall1: I don't know what a cupcake topper is for sure and do not have a template....sorry!

Hello, I'm new to this--discovered it when looking for a way to get unique personalized tees for our trip. We leave early June, so this may not be enough time for you to create.

1stWDWCars-1a.jpg
1st Trip
Rowen

1stTripPrincessesHead1a.jpg
1st Trip
Annalynne

Does this include the actual t-shirt? Prices? Not sure I'm submiting this correctly. I hope you can advise...

RoRoALMom: We do not sell things on this forum. It would be illegal to do so......The DISigns are for you to download, print and iron on T shirts (or make other stuff). Please read the sticky notes at the top of the forum.

rockandrollmomma: all my images are in my Photobucket...

Have you already checked with the print shop to see if they will print copyrighted Disney images?

vanderty: the border is there because you will have a big white box on your shirt if you use a color......I might suggest that we remove the border and that you use white shirts. All in black and red will then pop without a distracting white box (on a red shirt for example)

Rustman, these are awesome! :thumbsup2
Can I request 2 of these to surprise our boys?
DreamTicket1a.jpg
One with Ryan, the other with Kyle.
Both are From Port Canaveral, FL To Bahamas.
Sail date: September 29, 2011

Thanks you so much! :goodvibes :flower3:

I am sure you have answered this question many times, I have searched the forum to no avail, so thank you in advance for answering this question.

How do I get a higher resolution version of my picture above that is bigger than the thumbnail in the above post so I can scale it for an adult t-shirt? I clicked on it and went to photobucket but it is only 64kb.

Thank you

Hello!

Could I please have the following done with Avery (boy)
DarthMaulBirthday1.jpg

Also... I won't know if you do custom, custom, custom, but I am looking for a logo with "Boys Only Trip 2011", and with male characters around it... Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Stitch, Sully and Mike, Wall-E, Woody and Buzz..., etc. (doesn't have to be these particular characters, or even all of these, but just for an example). Thanks so so so much!!!

Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter