Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOOVE YOUR WORK!!!

May I bother you for a one of these disigns....I would love the image with the castle and the mickey ear balloons.....I would love 3 balloons that say ... Mom, Dad and Alexis..... If you could change the wording on it to reflect an invitation of some sort. If it could say The Labetti Family is invited to Walt Disney World TODAY!!! Love Mickey Mouse! We are leaving for WDW friday and this invitation would be used as part of our reveal to our 4 year old daughter.

I dont know if you would be able to help me with my other request. Im looking for something very simple....I need something that looks like a shipping label....with a simple TO : Alexis Labetti FROM: Mickey Mouse

Thank you in advance!!!

:worship::worship::worship:I am so sorry. As you can see I am very new at this .....But I only realized after I sent you that last message that you specifically say do not re-quote....I am very sorry.

:confused3:confused3:headache::headache::confused::confused:

Hi Marion,
I really love your designs and would greatly appreciate 2 for our family. I hope I am requesting the right way.

4LivingTheDream1f

With "Dad" (on the light blue) "Mom" (on pink) "Joey" (on red) and "Farrah" (on purple) and maybe the Mickey silhouette on the green balloon.

Also, if you could be so kind to do the design:

6FamilyHead-2a

with "Dello Russo Family" at the top and "2011" in the center ears and then the following names on either side of the center mouse:
Mommy, Daddy, Joey(m), and Farrah(f)

Thank you so much. I hope I have been clear with the requests....
I really appreciate your work to help families vacations even more special.
Julie

nazym86: do you know you can edit the post and remove the quote? I am looking for the JPG file name and that is all. Thanks.

I would love if you could make the following for my family.
2FamiliesTogether-4.jpg

Family #1
Jacobs

Justin
Jenn
Riley (m)

Family#2
Arundel

Joel
Kerry
Jake( m)
Katie(f)

WDW-2011

Thanks so much! ~Jenn

Sorry for all the confusion... Im just having trouble figuring out where the list of images and jpg names are.....Is it the link below your posting??

From a post:

If the image is a thumbnail you can simply hover your mouse over the image and see the path on the lower left of your PC. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that follows the final =.

If the DISign is a full size image, right click on the image and select View Image Info. Right click once on the location line around the middle of the screen. Hit the END button on your keyboard and you will be taken to the part of the path that shows the jpg file name. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that, in this case, follows the final /.

From Photobucket:

Hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the DISign you want. On the lower left of your PC you will see the Photobucket path. Remember to only give me the jpg file name that, in Photobucket, follows view&current=

in this case, when you edit the quote and before you delete it, you will see the XXXXX.jpg name at the end of the path (in this case it contains LivingTheDream) :wizard:

Hello. I would like the following:
PlanningOther-1.jpg
PlanningPacking-1.jpg
PlanningBudget-1.jpg

PlanningCover-1.jpg
Can you make it say: Planning our “Dream” Vacation
Disney Cruise Lines

Thank you

Solveig: not sure what you are asking me to do to the packing and budget ones.....

Ok let me see if I can do this right....
I would LOVE....

Tiara8 - Alexis

Surprisetrip3 - Can this say "Surprise Alexis, You and your family are going to Disney TODAY!!!"

WDW-Welcome17 - Can you add Alexis anywhere on this??

WDW-Welcome24 - Alexis

5LivingTheDream4 - Alexis (Light Blue), Dad (Dark Blue), Mom (Red), Maybe a mickey and tink image in the other 2 balloons

th_MouseEarsCertificate1a - Alexis

I hope Im not pushing it with too many requests & I hope I did it correctly
:yay::goodvibes

Thank you in advance!!

nazym86: great but you still need to edit your earlier post (2986)and remove the quote. thanks! :thumbsup2

also, I can't find the surprise jpg you indicate on my hard drive. could you tell me what it looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter