Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion:

May I request several of your fantastic disigns:

AdventurerHat1.jpg - Bryan
Movies/Tangled/TangledDuo1.jpg - Christina
DCL-Together5-1a.jpg - Michael, Eileen, Bryan & Christina

THANKS SO MUCH!

Eileen

I love the cruise design you did for me (2familiescruisingtogether) but I goofed. Allan spells his name with 2 L's- Allan, and I told you Alan. Is there anyway you can add an "L" to his name? I'm so sorry I messed up and I apologize. :flower3:

Hi! I know this is so last minute, but I just found this site! We are going to Disney this Friday, and I was wondering if you have any time to make a few designs for me or point me to a place where I could find some already made.

I need:
Minnie ears with Susanna
Cars ears with Connor
Pirate ears with Aiden
Minnie ears with Mom
any kind of Army/Firefighter ears with Dad
Nemo ears with JoAnna
any other ears with Mom

Thank you so much.
Merilee

Thank you so much! They look awesome!!!!!! The smile on my daughter's face was priceless when she saw her birthday designs. :) I can't wait to make our t-shirts!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Next time I hope you have more prep time!! And note that next time I will require that you pick out JPGs if they are available already!

AckermanPartyof6: when people ask for one of my family DISigns I have requested that they tell me which are male and female. Alex (M)?

The Dreaming Ariel is ADORABLE!!!!
Thanks so much!
I do believe this is going to be a most popular gift! :goodvibes

Now I think I need to get back to looking at your designs for more decorations for our door!
You have some very cute stuff!

Yay! Love your work! Wondering if I could please put in a request?

9thChipDaleBirthday1.jpg: Change the 9 to an 8 and can the 8 be red color? Name changed to Aiden

PineasFerbBallons1.jpg: Name changed to Aiden

HDD-4.jpg: Can the words be changed to "Celebrating My Birthday at HoopDeeDoo!"? (Wasn't sure if that should be at HoopDeeDoo or with HoopDeeDoo)

AdventureHat1.jpg: Add the name Brown in the same brown color as the hat under the Mickey head and can the black hat stripe be changed to red?

Let me know if you need more information. I tried to follow all your directions. :)
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter