Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much that is perfect!!! I appreciate it so much!! Sorry I messed up in the beginning and thanks for your help.

Hi Marion,

I don't see what I'm looking for in your photo bucket.

I would like two invitations. One for Alexandra and one for Nicholas.

It is for lunch with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore on October 7, 2010 at 12:50 pm at The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom.

Thank you
Lynda

if you are missing any other ones, please check Natalie's 4shared folders. She has most done already....and frankly, I don't mind doing if I must, but dining invites are not my favorite thing to DISign....I have little first hand experience at any of the restaurants and the creative juices just don't get flowing......

Hello,

We would like you to modify "disney stuff/other requests/ 08August" in your photobucket for our family for a t-shirt disign with each of our names in balloons.

Kevin--father
Melinda--mother
Craig--son
Allison--daughter
Hannah--daughter
Zachary--son
Madison--daughter
Haley--daughter

I gave who we were in the family to help with the order of the balloons.

Thank you very much!

Kevin and Melinda Marble

Hi Marion,

Thank you for the Crystal Palace invites. They are great.

Lynda

Marble8....for next time note that you did not provide the JPG file name. What you listed was the path to all the requests I created in August. I know what you are looking for but next time go one step further please!

ooohhh, these are so much fun. ONLY if you can squeeze these into your schedule, we leave Tuesday. I hope I am following your specific directions.

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...TheDream1a.jpg

names: Bob, AnnMarie, Robert and Hunter

ANY two different safari characters, your choice: one for Robert, one for Hunter

SurpriseFab6Invite4c.jpg

one for Robert and one for Hunter

Again ONLY if time permits and these requests do not jam you up. thanks bunches if you can, if not I understand. your work is awesome.

stay well,
AnnMarie

oh my goodness, these are soooo incredible. my husband is still in awe as am i. These are so wonderful. The talent of you folks is simply amazing, but more than the talent, is the time given to do that little 'BIG' something to make our trips extra special for our family. I am very grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The surprise ones will go on the cover of journals I made for our sons. I can hardly wait until we tell them Tuesday when they get off the bus. It's our 12th anniversary as well, so what a wonderful time we will have as a family. Thanks bunches.
Stay well,
AnnMarie

Is there anyway I could get this design??? The name "Rachel" the year "2011"??? Im not sure how to request, so if this is wrong let me know. I read your signature and I'm not sure how to specify which design I want. Can someone help me?

disneybound/11: you must tell me which JPG file you want. In a post you can right click on the image you want and select View Image Info. Scroll to the end of the info and just provide the XXXXXX.jpg

In Photobucket you can right click on an image and view the info as well....

As long as you don't post the image itself and just tell me the name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter