• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timon1-1.jpg

Stitch1.jpg

Could you change the wording on these?
I'd like to use these bookmarks for our librarians to give out for good behavior.
Maybe they could say, Way to Go! or Thanks for listening! or something along those lines?
Thank you for sharing your cool talent on here.

will think of a few other good phrases too and will update tomorrow. now off to bed!

Marion
The bookmarks are fabulous Hon!! Great work!
I pinched a copy of your "Timon" for my son Andrew,,Great DISign!!
Thanks for all your hard work
Hugs Mel:santa: :hug:

Good! Reading is my favorite pastime and I hope the bookmarks are well used!

You are welcome. And thanks for telling me where I could get pins! Can't wait to try my own...

You are welcome. And thanks for telling me where I could get pins! Can't wait to try my own...

No problem!!:) I made them already and they look sooo good!!!! :) IT is amazing how easy it was once you fixed the shape . :thumbsup2 I did use photo paper just because the colors come up nicer on it. I can't wait to give her her christmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter