• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Sports requests that are not for professional baseball, hockey or football and not for college teams do belong in this thread. And only this thread (unless they are for license plates)

Hi Marion,
I believe the previous posts images were the ones I requested based on the .jpg title when clicking them. I was just wonder where would I find them now, if they have been removed from photobucket?

I didn't remove them.

That was odd....Reloaded but you will have to download quickly since I haven't completely resolved Ebay thief problem yet...

Last edited:

Marion, could I please have some designs for our January 2017 trip to Disney World? Sorry, but I no longer know how to find jpg files for what I want since you have made so much of your work private.

Name: Lucy 1 ear and 1 non ear design with Baymax
1 ear and 1 non ear design with Wreck it Ralph and Vanelope
1 ear and 1 non ear design with Woody and Buzz

Name: Alayna 1 ear and 1 non ear with Dory
1 ear and 1 non ear with Jessie and Bullseye
1 ear and 1 non ear with Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps

Name: Lucy and Alayna non ear young Anna and Elsa that says We're going to Disney World

Thank you so much.

I cannot accept requests without the jpg file names. You will have to edit your above request as I complete the watermarks for the files in the Movies folder...

I only found one link to a movie folder and that was under your Disneyland section. When I opened it up, it was empty. I am sorry that you have had to go to so much trouble to protect your images due to someone stealing your designs, but right now it is no longer fun to try and do this. Hopefully it will become easier in the future. You do some great designs and my family truly enjoyed the ones you did for us in the past.

To all...

If you haven't heard, someone on this forum has stolen lots of my images (and taken more since last I checked) and those created by others and posted for sale on both Ebay and Facebook. I got her banded from this forum but, at least for now, I have had to make my PB account private. That means no copying or downloading of files at this time! A number of folders should be visible for view but some remain private as I work on them.

I am working hard to watermark all my images but I have thousands and thousands to deal with.

Please hold off on requests until I resolve and my PB folders are again accessible. They will always be password-protected though.

also in post#4...

Starting on 11/4/2016, I will be trying a new procedure for you to get your requests since even my personalized items have been stolen.

I will start a new conversation with a link to the requested graphics and a password customized for you. (thanks LadyB for the notion!) Joy, joy…. This will slow things down immensely but cannot be helped.

I do not want to have lots of messages back and forth in these conversations so you needn’t thank me there or notify me that you have downloaded from PB.

In fact, it would be best if you went into edit mode of your original request to indicate any such remarks. That way I will see them but not be burdened with spending more time in the conversations than in actually DISigning.

I am so sorry that these immoral individuals have made it necessary for us to go to such lengths to protect what we lovingly DISigned for you for free.

If you have any other ideas that might help in protection of our DISigns and sharing them with you, please let me know!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry this has happened to all you wonderful designers who have been so kind to share your hard work. I see that you have a new procedure but I wasn't sure where I'm supposed to make the request so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm not looking for anything personalized I was just looking for some cruise themed 4x6 autograph pages. If you have any I'd love to use them for autograph books I'm making for my own kids. Thanks.

Hi again I just found this design you did for me for my last trip. 1FamilyHead-5.jpg
Can i get this again with a few changes? Mickey heads with Santa hats, and could you try the castle in the middle (if this doesnt fit the big mickey head is fine with 2016) and the wording on the top and bottom and border in red. The names are Michael, Morgan, Makenna, Mom & Dad. Thanks so much!!

So sorry to hear about your work being stolen. So unethical.

I'm not sure what to request since I can't see any of the links.

We are heading to WDW in the first of January with our family, my mil and my bil and his family.

I would like to make shirts for everyone, with a large Mickey head on the back customized with 2017 on it. I'd like a fill of some kind, but not sure what's available.
I'd also like to but everyone's names on the front, each with their own fill.
Lisa - Tinkerbell
Brian - Mr. Incredible
Lindsay - Harry Potter if possible - otherwise Aurora
Caitlin - Elsa
Nana - Fairy Godmother
Brad - Mr. Incredible
Danielle - Snow White
Ryan - Star Wars
Dylan - Star Wars
Stephany - Belle

Please let me know what else I need to do.

This one please 5FamilyChristmas1.jpg Jandron Family Christmas sorry i should have posted on your Holiday thread, let me know if you want me to move it there..

Hello, Marion,

I've utilized many of your designs on past trips and had lots of compliments, thank you as always for all you do!

I'm also not sure how to navigate your photobucket now to follow your rules properly to request designs. I'm looking for designs for shirts, and interested in birthday and Christmas designs since my husband has surprised us with a trip in less than 2 weeks for my 40th birthday! I'm also interested in Christmas autograph book cover pages.

I'm so sorry your designs have been stolen, but can you tell me if I'm able to browse the designs yet in order to request them?

Thank you again, Marion and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

*Edited to add, I reread all instructions and logged into Photobucket with the password you provided yet nothing came up in sub folders except non-Disney designs and another one. Also tried following the links on another page specifically to the folders I was interested in looking at and the password for the main folder wouldn't work on these. Thank you for the clarification!

Last edited:
Hi Marion,

I posted a request above, but at that time I was unable to find any of the jpg files to reference. I was finally able to see some of them tonight, so am posting this request. If you have done work, based on the information I already requested. I thank you and would be happy to use that. If however, you didn't because I didn't have any jpg files referenced, please ignore my previous post. I thank you in advance for all the beautiful work that you do.

We are an extended family of 10. Travelling in early January 2017. We leave on January 1. I would like to make shirts for everyone to wear on our trip. On the back of the shirt, I'd like everyone to have the same. 10SharingMagic-4.jpg with 2017 (or Jan 2017 if there is room) in the castle. Our names are:

Lisa (f)
Brian (m)
Lindsay (f)
Caitlin (f)

Nana (f)

Brad (m)
Danielle (f)
Stephany (f)
Ryan (m)
Dylan (m)

On the front I'd like to have everyone's name if possible in the TieDyed3.jpg
Same list of names as above, but one each in the same mickeyhead.

I noted in a nondisney folder you had a Minnie Head that said DREAM BELIEVE DANCE with a dancer in it.
DanceLogo1.jpg
My girls are both figure skaters and would love this if it's possible to make one similar but with SKATE instead of dance. Any chance this is possible. It wouldn't have to be customized for Lindsay and Caitlin.
And my husband and I are huge Detroit Tiger fans. I'd love to surprise him with something using the DetroitD.jpg you have posted.

Thanks,
Lisa

Update: Thanks so much for the images for our upcoming January trip. I haven't had time to post as I was busy getting the sweatshirts ready for Christmas presents. Everyone loved them and are planning on all wearing them on the plane to Orlando. Thanks again for the wonderful images. Still hoping the Skate and Tigers ones are possible for the future.

Last edited:
Hello Marion,

I'm last minute planning for a trip to Florida (and Disney). We leave very shortly, so if at all possible would like to have the items by Wednesday next week (if not, I'll try to find an alternative way to print, while away!).

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...FamilyNames/1FamilyHead-6.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

2017 Vacation, Leclerc Family, Lise (minnie), Arielle (minnie), Alex (mickey), Jill (minnie), Olivier (mickey)

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...tters/ArialWelcomeLetter1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2
Name = Arielle

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...ters/Fab6-WelcomeLetter1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=23
Name = Olivier

Thank you so much!
Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter