Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I would like to request a design for a family trip t-shirt, if you have time, please.
Image Fab6CastleTinkYear1.jpg
Update the date to 2016
Pezz Family Vacation above the graphic. I don't have a preference on font. Whatever you think looks best.

The trip is early June 2016 - Leaving June 3rd.
Thank you

:edited to add exact date

Last edited:
Hi Marion!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us. I would like to request a few designs when you have time of course.
We will be traveling August 20th, 2016 to Disney world. We are traveling with my sister's family.

Could we please get:

WDW-NamesInHeadShape6.JPG
with The Brown Family 2016 and The Moore Family 2016 (in the center)
and the names: Stacey, Cynthia, Charese, Charelle, and Chenessa on the left ear
and the names: Tasha, Tashia, LeeTre', Talea, and Tobias on the right ear.

4ParksFamily8.JPG
Names: Tasha (female), Tashia (female), LeeTre' (male), Talea (female), Tobias (male), Stacey (male), Cynthia (female), Charelle (female).

5LivingTheDream5.JPG
Names: Tasha (female), Tashia (female), LeeTre' (male), Talea (female), and Tobias (male).

Thank you

sorry but I will not do any DISign that has the icons for DHS that are no more. This includes hat and water tower.

I cannot do the first one either. The length of the names strings are so different that it looks terrible

Last edited:
Let's see if this is better......
Could I please get this design but with different colored bows and lettering on the the Mickey heads (sort of like the coloring on the design you no longer do)

9MakingMagical1.JPG
Names: Tasha (female), Tashia (female), LeeTre' (male), Talea (female), Tobias (male), Stacey (male), Cynthia (female), and Charelle (female).

I realize this design is for 9 names but I couldn't find one with 8. I hope this is okay.

Trip date August 20th

Thanks Marion.

Last edited:

I would like to request a second design for a t-shirt please, if you are able. Our trip is split between a family trip and fun with friends so we'd love to have shirts for each group.

Image 2FamiliesTogether-5.jpg

Would it be possible to get the design without the border?

Wall Family
Jon - Male
Geri - Female
Emerson - Male

Pezz Family
Nick - Male
Rhonda - Female
A.J. - Male

Trip is June 2016 - Leaving June 3rd

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hi Marion! I'm sorry I would like to request one more disign for our upcoming trip please. I know you don't do anything with HS old icons, but I was wondering if you could do something like this one but maybe with Tower of Terror or something else? I want to make my kids bags to carry on plane and around the parks, so I wanted a disign that was for all parks.

Parks/AnnounceTrip2.jpg
Instead of saying we are going to walt disney world, can it say their name and Walt Disney World? However you want to put their name so looks good with your disign is fine by me!

Can I please have one for :
1. Maria (with pink font if possible)
2. Louie (with blue font if possible)
3. Bethy (with pink font if possible)

Thank you so much in advance and for helping to make our vacation extra magical!!

We are going the first week of June but are moving at the end of May so trying to get done before the move lol!

Thanks,
Leslie

Hi Marion! I'm going to cancel my previous request. I apologize I asked last minute and need to get my bags done bc we are moving next weekend. I found something on your photo bucket site that will work though. Thank you!

Lazor460, I do ask for the trip or event day to be supplied in every request and I do see that you didn't comply... how can I get to a DISer in time otherwise? :confused3

:tongue:Hi Marion!

I did read your rules and I believe I did comply. I did state we were going first week of June? Sorry for confusion.

If you had time to do them I would still love to do something with them!! If not I understand!

First time requester and Disney World trip planner. Super excited about going and finding this forum. Your DISigns are awesome and talented. I would like a couple changes but if not I completely understand. I think I'm going to request correctly.

Trip is October 2016

9MagicBeginCastle-1
Will - male
Jenna - female
Brookie- female
Cadie-female
Abbie - female
J-Man -male

7FamilyCastleHats1
Will (with Air Force Blues cap if possible, if not then the Indiana Jones hat) male
Jennifer (with small silver tiara) female
Grandma Julie (with Donald hat) female
Brooklynn (Mickey Ears) female
Cadence (pink princess cone hat) female
Abigail (Minnie bow) female
Jacen (Goofy hat) male

12TogetherHalloween1
Year 2016
same names as request 2. If possible I would love to have Will with a Captain Pirate hat and Jenna to have the Bride Pirate like in your Mickey heads, Jacen with a blue pirate hat and all others red.
--- I understand if it's to much changes. All red hats would be fine.

AirForceMickeySalute3
Rank is perfect. TSGT Woosley. I'd like to surprise my hubby and use it to make shirts for kids. If it could say Proud of Our Daddy U.S. Air Force with no outer border it'd be perfect.

NamesInHeadShape3
Will, Jenna, Julie, Brook, Cadie, Abbie, Jacen

Planning everything is so overwhelming at times. This is the fun part and I want to thank you in advance for anything you honor me with creating and the time you give to our family in doing so.

Blessings, Jenna.

Hi Marion!
I wanted to let you know not to worry about doing those disigns. What I have will work just fine! Thanks again for your time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter