Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hi Marion,

I've been searching your photo bucket and others for Autograph Covers for Disney's Liv and Maddie, and also Stuck in the Middle, and could not find any. Is it possible to do the following Autograph Covers in 4 x 6 in. size ? Trip is in mid-May.

Liv and Maddie , name: Hannah
Stuck in the Middle, name: Annika

Thank you,

I haven't done any since nobody asked and I have no interest in DISigning any Disney Channel shows without a specific request.

Hi Marion,

I just wanted to ensure you saw my request from March 9 on page 78? I don't want to rush you if you hadn't got to it yet, and that's obviously totally fine but wasn't sure if your last post meant that you were caught up and done all current requests?

Thanks!
Nicola

Sorry for the late reply Marion I didn't get an alert that you had commented. Could you please use the BeOurGuestInviteOccasion1-2.JPG
one for : Princess Leah Faith
and the other for: Prince Jacob James
both with the same details on:
Saturday June 11th 2016
at 8:40pm
(and change the word breakfast to Dinner please)
We don't go until May so anytime before that would be great! thanks very much! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion!

Thank you for volunteering your time and talents to make magic for us creatively-challenged folks!

Could you please make name tags using DCL-blanknametag1.jpg for the following names:
Josh
Robin
Jenny
Nana
Harrison
Colby
Owen
Miles

Also, do you think you could add the sailor Mickey to the side like you have on DCL-name-tag9.jpg? I just don't want the sun border.

Thank you SO much! We sail on May 15, 2016.

Thanks so much Marion!!! They all look wonderful!! We're so lucky to have an awesome designer like you available to make vacations more magical!!

Hi Marion,
May I please have the following dining invitations personalized? Looking at all your designs is getting me more and more excited for our next trip.

Dining Invitations

BeOurGuestInviteBreakfast1.jpg Dinner, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad , September 29, 2016 @ 4:10

OhanaBreakfast2.jpg To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 29, 2016 @ 9:35

GardenGrill-4.jpg Lunch, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 27, 2016 @ 1:30

CRT-BoysBreakfast1.jpg Dinner, Brandon & Brogan , September 25, 2016 @ 4:15

TuskerHouseBreakfastInvite3.jpg Lunch, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 26, 2016 @ 12:50

CRT-Breakfast6.jpg Dinner Mommy & Dad, September 25, 2016 @ 4:15

SpiritOfAloha2.jpg To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 24, 2016 @ 8:15

ChefMickeys-Today1.jpg Breakfast, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 27, 2016@ 7:30

CrystalPalaceInvite-8.jpg Lunch, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 30, 2016 @ 12:50

CRT-Breakfast4.jpg Dinner, Brianna, September 25, 2016 @ 4:15

BeachesAndCream3.jpg, Lunch, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 24, 2016 @ 12:00

KonaCafe-2.jpg Dinner, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 26, 2016 @ 7:50

LeCellierInvite1.jpg Dinner, To: Brianna, Brandon, Brogan, Mommy & Dad, September 27, 2016 @ 7:40

Would you be willing to create an invite for Hollywood Brown Derby, La Hacienda de San Angel, and The Wave? If so just let me know and I can get you the details. I didn't see these restaurants in the album.

Thanks again for all you do!!!
Cary

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so many great designs to choose from. I'm going to attempt to properly format my request for two (for now :))

1sttripmickeyhead-3.jpg - Could you change the year to 2017?
8thdonaldbirthday1.jpg - Name Aiden

Thank you. If I've done this wrong please tell me so.

No rush, we don't leave for like 272 days...but I'm not counting.

Marion,

The book fairs are over at both of the boys' schools. There are 3 new books in each library donated in your honor. I know it isn't much, but the boys and I really want you to know just how much we appreciate all the effort you put in to your designs! Thanks for everything.:thanks: I think the boys are hoping I will get you to design us something for our vacation in Helen, GA. We are going to explore the mountains and the Bavarian town there. I hope they are ready for us. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

HI,

I would like to request a few thing for our disney trip
1. name fill like the one below for Johanna and Mommy
PrincessPillow1

2. please change the year with 2016
PrincessesHead3

3. Autograph cover - wording should say Johanna's Autograph book size 8x8
DisneyLadiesAC-1

Last edited:
WDW and ME,

I do not do customized Tagxedo DISigns. No special text.

But I did this as a one time only so I could remind everyone generally not to ask

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter