• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Wow! You are AMAZING RustManFan! I cannot wait to surprise the kiddies on our cruise. Thank you for being so generous.

Lisa

Thank you so much!! We love them all! I have one last request, if possible. I'm not sure if this is way too many names. If it is, then don't worry about it! No rush. Thank you!

We would like livingthedream9.jpg with these names (14):

Charlie (m)
Isabelle (f)
Edward (m)
Laura (f)
Melissa (f)
Annika (f)
AJ (m)
Mis (f)
Nana (f)
Pappy (m)
Bill (m)
Heather (f)
Billy (m)
Cody (m)

But I need names! They just aren't on my blank samples but on every requested driver's license

Okay sorry, Marlee Jo Richards (if full name) on the Minnie one and Maddix James Richards (if full name) on the Mickey one. I am sorry I am not doing a very good job with these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay thank you I didn't realize that I was replying to your post I hope I am doing this right now. Please let me know if I owe you any other information or if you want me to re-post my request in one post (if that makes since) Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
bethalicia7 - you keep pressing the QUOTE when you post. One of my pet peeves :headache: Just post in the empty box at the bottom. No need to Quote or Reply

I will forgive you since you are new!! But don't let it happen again. :-)

Also, if I ask for clarification on a request, please edit the original post rather than entering a new one. The number of pages to any thread has a limitation and I don't need the extra posts.

Thanks!

Hi hi hi!!!! I'm celebrating my 50th birthday late this year at WDW and would LOVE to wear one of your DISigns!!!

I'm requesting 4 different shirts (but they're all kinda the same :earsgirl:)

Could you please change all of these to read 50 instead of 30:

BalloonNumber3.jpg - for my hubs
BalloonNumber2.jpg - could I have this one in a boy and girl design with a 50 (have three kids, 2 girls and one boy)
BalloonNumber1.jpg - for me!!!! lol!!!

Thank you, thank you, so much in advance!!! Hope you have a great thanksgiving!!

Ellen

Melissa Davis: all requests for me MUST include at least the month and year of travel so I can prioritize:

and properly indicate on image

Ty ty ty!!!! Got to get on my computer to save. Will hopefully get my kids off it later tonight

Hi Marion! Could I get a few dining invites please?

BeOurGuestInvite5.jpg
Elliott and Lela (are invited)
January 7, 2016
12:00 PM

HEA-Invite1.jpg
Elliott and Lela
January 6, 2016
6:00 PM

Akershus-NorwayBelle1.jpg
Elliott and Lela
Monday, January 4, 2016
5:25 PM

Thank you so much! We don't leave until Jan 1 - no rush, I can always print them the day or two before we leave.

Edit: Oops, realized I left .jpg off of all the file names!

Last edited:
Hi! We are going in April of 2016 and I was hoping we could get this Beach Club Mickey Head
BeachClubFisheye1.jpg
Could you please add- Surprise Dominic and Matthew! We are going back to Disney!
If it fits in one ear and a picture of Mickey Mouse fits in the other that would be great but you are the designer so whatever works. Thank you so much!

I get it! I was thinking Walt Disney World wouldn't fit but use your discretion for size and space! The little ones run around saying Disney but the grown ups will always say WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter