• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Once in awhile I like to remind all DISers that all DISigns are intended for your own use. Under no circumstances should any DISign be sold to another party.

Also remember to review each DISigner's rules as you make requests.

Thank you so much. One last request, can i get the DCL-MagicBM1.jpg done as the wonder also? These look so great and I love having different bookmarks.

Hi Marion. I am hoping that you can help us with a design for a t-shirt. You have been kind enough to make a design for our daughter for her birthday Disney World trip each year. Her favorite is Stitch or Lilo and Stitch and she will be turning 9 this trip. We will be leaving on January 23, 2015. If that is not enough time, I understand. Could not get time to sit down and get these requests done. Thank you in advance for your wonderful design if you have the time!

Hi Marion
i saw a disign you did for a girls getaway cruise and love it. Requesting one for my girls getaway.

could i please have DCL-JustGals1.jpg.
with the wording:

BFF's On The Beach
Castaway Cay Feb 14, 2015

Thanks

Hello,

May I please ask for the following Disigns:

HawaiiWonder6.jpg March 6, 2015

DCL-11.jpg Bailey Wonder March 6, 2015

Thank you!

Nichole

Hello,

Thank you in advance for all of your hard work.

May I request a t-shirt birthday design for my son Lucas, he will be turning 7 at Disney World in a few weeks. He loves Mickey Mouse and Pluto. I would love to see what you come up with.

Also, may I request the following one with the name Lucas and one with Logan: BigHeroSix01.jpg

Thank you again!

Kelly

Marion - both of these designs are perfect! We will use both! I can't wait to show them to her tomorrow. Thank you for doing these for us and for making her birthday trip even more special!

Hello,

I forgot to request a design for my daughter too...she was looking for a shirt design that has "Adventure is out there" She is 17 so nothing too juvenile.

Thank you again!!

Hi,

I would like to request a autograph book cover. I like the frozen design you have. I believe it is:

FrozenGals8x8-AC1.jpg

I would need it in an 8x8 size. Could you put the name Simona for 2015.
Also, I was looking for one with Minnie mouse or for a little girl but didn't see one. If you happen to have one could you make one for the same size with the name Alessia also 2015. Thank you so much!

Hi Marion, I love all your DISigns, you are so very talented. I thank you ahead of time for any help with any of these. Our trip is not until May, so we have plenty of time.

StarWarsInvite4
to Violet and Tyler 2015

PirateLeague9
if I could get one to Tyler and one to Violet, both for May 20, 2015

BirthdayLetter2
8th birthday (can't remember if there is a name. If so, it's Violet)

GastonLetter1
to Violet, May 20, 2015

Thanks again in advance for any help!

Hi Marion,
You have some great designs. My family is traveling to Walt Disney World March 16, 2015 and we are hoping you can customize a couple of your designs for us to put on shirts.
We would like:
4ParksLifeIsGood1.jpg with 2015 on the Mickey hat, instead of 2014.
And
Fab6CastleTink001.jpg with 2015 on the ear, instead of 2011.

Your help is greatly appreciated. This is my first request on DISBoards, so I hope I have provided everything you need.

Good Afternoon Marion -

Wondering if I could get at your earliest convenience.

graduationbluecap1.jpg - but could you change it to gray graduation cap.
Name: Cameron
Class of 2014 at the bottom

Thank you so much! Jordan loved hers 2 years ago and Cam wanted one!

Hello! Big thanks in advance again for making our doors always look fabulous! Below are the requests I have:

DCL-Together8-1.jpg
Heather, Pam, Kaylee, Ashley, Debbie, John
February 2015

DCL-BirthdayCruise1.jpg
Pam's 65th Birthday Cruise
Disney Magic February 22 - March 1, 2015

DCL-BirthdayHat3.jpg
John

DCL-3Gals1.jpg
Heather, Pam, Kaylee
Disney Magic February 22 - March 1, 2015

10PirateTogetherDCL1.jpg
Heather, Pam, Kaylee, Ashley, John, Debbie
Disney Magic 2015

DCL-blanknametag2.jpg

FamilyPortholes1.jpg
Fonte & Stodghill family

Again, thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter