• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thank you SOOO much. My kids will be so excited - especially Jayna who never sees anything with her name on it! :)

getting a new Dell desktop from Costco today!! Moving from Windows Vista to Windows 8.1 (and 32-bit to 64-bit) so will have to buy some new versions of software that aren't compatible. Have to check my wireless router too.

I don't anticipate that I will need to have any Creative Boards downtime but will advise in this thread if I do. Already got Photoshop Elements (13) as that software is the most important!

Costco had fabulous prices even considering I had to get a membership to get the deal. My DD and DSIL pointed it out to me as I was originally going to wait until Windows 10 PCs came out.

Merry Christmas to me!! :woohoo:

Hi Marion

Have requested two pirate designs following on from your reply to my other post .Which were fantastic.

Whilst browsing your fantastic designs have found some more I would like please. Sorry think I posted this in wrong thread so deleted it and posted here xx

1stFab6-4x6AC1.jpg - Lewis Feb 2015
jake-Drivers1.jpg
JacksparrowJournal1.jpg - again same name and date but is it possible to add 1st Trip and omit the word "Vacation" please.

Could I also have this one for myself perhaps with a coloured border? -BinderCoverCastle-1.jpg
Name if needed " Michelle" date as above

Thankyou very much in advance , I have stopped looking now :rolleyes1 for a little while anyway xx

dreamcatcher21; the driver's license DISigns require the issued and expiration dates

Hi Marion

Not quite sure what dates you need sorry, we go on the 11th Feb 2015 and return 25th Feb so hope these are ok for you.

Thanks xxx

dreamcatcher21; just like a real license the DISign has an issued and expiration date. (take another look below!) I ask the DISer requesting to indicate the info they want by seeing what each DISign is looking for...

No exceptions regarding including as it is part of style

Hi Marion

Sorry for being completely thick I will give all dates relevant to our trip and then hopefully I've given you some you can use.

Sons name is Lewis his date of birth is 26th July 2008
we go on the 11th Feb 2015 and return on 26th we will be visiting Epcot on the 17th Feb 2015.

Hope ive got it right tried to look through to see what issue and expiry dates are that you use but couldn't find any samples only blank ones.

Thanks again for all your time and patience.xx

Hi,

I was hoping I could get a few designs made.

1. 1stcruisebuoy2.jpg - Eron and Kimmi's 1st Cruise
2. CinderellaPrinceanniversary1.jpg - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary in left ear, Eron and Kimmi in right ear
3. LadyTrampAnniversary1.jpg - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary in left ear, Eron and Kimmi in right ear
4. Anniversary40.jpg - Eron and Kimmi in left ear, Celebrating our 20th Anniversary
5. DCL-BM-Wonder1.jpg - January 23-28, 2015 on left, Western Caribbean on right

Thank you so much for these.

I am aware of the requests for January and February dates and will get to them before long.

Please, however, do not ask for anything in this thread for the rest of December dates.

I got a new PC and have to get it set up on the weekend. Will have big learning curve to move to Windows 8.1 (have Vista at home and 7 at work)

also new version of Photoshop Elements that may very well have different functionality then I am used to ...

Patience with me please!!

Let me just say WOW-your work is beautiful.

Second, I know that people cannot modify one of your designs. Is it okay to use one of the images on your photo bucket site without modification? Just as an example, I love PoohHead2.jpg (in the PoohandFriends folder), and would like to use it on tshirts for my nieces.

I wanted to make sure this was okay, as I tremendously respect your work and dedication and would not want to use without permission. Thank you for all you do for the DIScommunity!

If I loaded to PB you can use as is without permission. Sometimes DISers post a photo on finished project, either just the project or in the park being worn. DISigners always appreciate that!!

Thankyou so much once again for your FANTASTIC work Marion , Lewis will love them to bits.xx

When asked what is favourite film is, his answer is always 'Jack Sparrow' 6 yrs old and pirate mad xx

party: Many thanks again for your lovely work and hope your enjoying the new computer and PSE you soooo cleverxx

Hi! Could you make me the 1familyhead-1b.jpg.html with Jandron Family Vacation on top and 2015 inside the Mickey head?
With the names:
Mike
Ashley(Minnie head)
Morgan(Minnie head
Michael
Makenna (Minnie head)

Thank you!!!!

I love the previous designs you did for me. I am making a birthday present for a friend's child who loves to read and was looking for a couple of bookmark designs. What I was wondering if you had was something similar to DCL-DREAMBM1.JPG for the Magic or Wonder and/or something similar to DCL-BM-ALASKABACK1.JPG for the Magic.

There is no rush on these and so anything you could do would be greatly appreciated.

If they already exist, I am sorry for asking I just could not find them anywhere.

Thanks,

Eron

You are amazing!!! Thank you for taking the time to do this. Could I please request the following

1) SailorMickeyWonder1b.jpg -
Christy February 2000

2) DreamWithFireworks1.jpg-
on the bottom- November 2014
in the ballons if possible- Christy , Will , Martin

3) DreamWithBalloons2.jpg-
September 2015 Christy, Will and Nanny

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter