Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I would like to request some images, please. We sail on the Disney Fantasy July 26-August 2. I really like this image from your photobucket with the Fantasy and the graphic of Dumbo:

http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...e Line/DCL Bookmarks/DCL-BM-Fantasy1.jpg.html

But could you please do it so there are not rounded corners on the bookmarks? I have myasthenia gravis and I could not possibly cut 100 of these out individually with round corners.

I would like this one, and one of the pirate cruise bookmarks for 2014, and one for girls with maybe sailor minnie mouse?

We actually depart for Orlando July 12 so if you could get them done before then so I can print them out that would be wonderful. Please let me know if you are able to meet that date. Thank you!

Muppetmama; wrong format of jpg for request....no links please as stated in my rules (hey, you are relatively new here)

DCL-BM-Fantasy1.jpg

I'll try to meet your date

Hi there. We are planning a trip for my 40th birthday in November. Can I please get a few designs? TIA!

1. I am hoping you can alter this for my son's 6th birthday. His name is Ashton.
8thDonaldBirthday1.jpg
2. Can you add Mommy to this one?
BirthdayTiara4b.jpg
3. Can you add 9th birthday to this one?
GrimGrinningBirthday1.jpg

Hopefully I have done this right. It's been awhile since I have requested anything.

Marion, thanks for your awesome work, and for moderating the board!

I'm interested in ManyHeadsWDW1.jpg but hoping you can add an initial on it somewhere (in an ear? You're the artist ;)) I think I'd like to print on white/pastel shirts, could initial be red? Please delete the bar/border at top and bottom, or if you think it would look better, perhaps change color to black or silver so it would match better on multiple color shirts

It's for our Oct 2014 trip, but I'm hoping to give the "W" to my dad for his Aug 10 birthday

Initials I'd need are: J, M, S, B, C, A, W, Z

Hi Marion, I’ve read and re-read so hopefully I’ve got things right for this request. Our trip is August 2014. We are a blended family which is why one t-shirt says Dad and Jaimie and the other says Momma and Peter.

I want to make these two in to t-shirts but when I click download on Photobucket the image is distorted. I see that you want personalization instead of generic on most of your items so I have added a name that is not on the original design to try to conform with your request. If you do not want or need a name for these designs please feel free to ignore the name:

SnowWhiteGrumpy2.jpg - Momma
MadeMeComeGrumpy1a.jpg – Peter

These will also be t-shirts. I saw in the post in the Family names folder that you often have the design with varying numbers of family members so hopefully 5 is doable with this design. If it is not please let me know and I will look for a different one.

4FamilyHats2.jpg – Dad (male), Jaimie (female), Harry (male), Andrew (male), Brianna (female)

4FamilyHats2.jpg – Peter (male), Momma (female), Harry (male), Andrew (male), Brianna (female)

This will be a 5x7 autograph cover:

FrozenGals5x7-AC1.jpg – “Brianna’s Autograph Book” and leaving in the “Walt Disney World 2014” at the bottom.

These are dining invitations. They will be Dinner instead of Breakfast and the date is August 26, 2014. The time is 5:15pm:

RainforestCafe2.jpg – Andrew
RainforestCafe2.jpg – Brianna
RainforestCafe2.jpg – Harry

Thank you and if I missed anything I apologize!

I am getting very behind. Please hold off on requests that are needed months from now for a little while.

I've said before, I am spending most of my time visiting with my daughter through July 1st and haven't had time for much DISign stuff while she is here.

When I can catch up I will work in order of requests, not date of trip (or event). Otherwise I might skip over you by accident.

Hi Marion:wave2:Can I please get two designs, I am going to used them for magnets, they do not need the year on them just WDW No rush!
1.Princess:TianaWDW3.jpg
2.Denise:50'sPrimeTimeCafe1.jpg can you change it to say Denise's Cafe, if not can you do something with Chef MIckey for a cook>:wizard::cheer2
Thank you! Thank you!

mye; next time you must include the jpg in the format that I have asked for over and over again....no links or paths especially (my rules and all signatures and my profile on the Meet the DISigners sticky say this too)

ExplorerHat1.jpg

and you should have furnished both jpg file names

Is is possible to get a couple things? I would like the DL-Pixar-AC1.jpg autograph cover to say Graham's Autographs and then Disneyland 2014 in the Disneyland font. We aren't picky about color, so whatever looks best to you.

Also, the DL-License-Frozen1.jpg License plate. Can it say July 2014 and Freitag?

We leave in 18 days, so I understand that you may not get them done. Thanks in advance!

Next time holiday styles must be requested in the Holiday thread...

Glad I am not doing all these autograph books!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter