Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hi Marion!
I hope you are doing well.
I have a last minute request - we are leaving on January 23, 2016 for our daughter's birthday trip. If it is too late to request, I fully understand.

You have created Maia's birthday t-shirt each year for us and I would love to request it once more. She is turning 10 - can't even believe it! If you could create a Stitch design for her 10th birthday, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, Maia and I are going to the Club Villain event at Hollywood Studios as a mother-daughter fun night. If you have a design in mind for a shirt for us, that would be awesome.

Thank you always for all you do for everyone on this site!

Lori

hi!
We leave for a spring break cruise on the Disney Dream. We depart Saturday March 19th - so a couple weeks before that would be great!

General - I'd like to do matching shirts with names. Guys have one shirt, Kids individual and the ladies another but all similar themed.

CaptainMickeyDream1.jpg
- all with 2016 as year
- Names on ear on left
* Matt
* Pop-Pop
* Grandpa Pete

CaptainMickeyDream1.jpg - Can I swap the Mickey in the image with the Sailor Minnie from DreamSailing1.jpg? or any nautical Minnie would do honestly
- all with 2016 as year
- Names on ear on left
* Dasha
* Grandma Gail
* Mimi

CaptainMickeyDream1.jpg - Can I swap the Mickey in the image with the Chip & Dale from from DCL-7.jpg ?
- 2016 as year
- Names on ear on left: Keaghan

CaptainMickeyDream1.jpg - Can I swap the Mickey in the image with the Goofy from from DCL-10.jpg ?
- 2016 as year
- Names on ear on left: Braydon

CaptainMickeyDream1.jpg - Can I swap the Mickey in the image with the tinkerbell from from DCL-11.jpg ?
- 2016 as year
- Names on ear on left: Gryffin
(gryffin is a girl)

Keep Calm and Dream on: DCL-KeepCalm1.jpg
- if you could throw a 2016 on there that would be great - if it doesn't work then just the way it is is perfect!

DCL Cruise Pirate: DCL-DreamPirateLogo1.jpg
- March 21 - 25, 2016

OK! i think i got this all correct! thanks SOOOO much!!!
Dasha

Hello Marion,

Could I please reques 2 welcome letters one in frozen characters for Sydney and one in Star Wars characters for Landon for 2016.

I hope I am requesting this right.

Thank you in advance
Kathy
villianNana

Marion
Thank you! The birthday stitch design is awesome!!! Maia will love it.

If you don't mind, I will use the first Club Villain design you posted. It is really cool.

Thank you again for always making our trip more magical.

Lori

Marion
I posted in a separate thread about some dining invites we need. I haven't received a response yet, but it was only on Wednesday. I would love some of yours customized if you have time before next Friday but I didn't want to overload you with requests. If you might have time I will repost here and delete or modify the other post. Could you let me know if you get a chance?
Thank you!!!

Hi Marion,
Can I please get these designs for my upcoming trip? Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Our trip is February 23, 2016

GlassSlipperHead2a.jpg.

Names:

Lacey (girl)

Pamela (girl)

Birthday-79b.jpg

Can it say?:

Celebrating my daughter’s birthday

Birthday-71a.jpg.

Name: Lacey (girl)

FlyingWDW2.jpg.

Can it say:

Mother & Daughter Trip 2016

GirlsOnly1.jpg.html

Year: 2016

Thank you Again!!!

DisEliza, I do not do any license plate style DISigns on this thread. Please post to the appropriate one

hi Marion. Before I even ask I just want to say I so appreciate all the time you put in doing this. These designs always make our door complete.

I am trying to post correct but my phone won't let me read it right and my dumb computer is down. Can I please trouble you for

Disney cruise line name tag that says where Disney Fantasy awaits ! I Basically need fifteen that look JUST like crew members. We are doing a surprise DCL themed party. our friend that loves DCL as much as us is gonna flip when we surprise her as crew members. Lol. Party is February 3.

The names are
Michelle - Sandusky, Ohio
Del- Sandusky, Ohio
Sydney- Sandusky , Ohio
Nelia - Sandusky , Ohio
Lori - Kent , Ohio
Julie - Kent , Ohio
Allyiahmarie - Kent,Ohio
Kaydence - Kent, Ohio
Marra - Sandusky , Ohio
Tim - Sandusky , Ohio
Elisa- Hillard, Ohio
Shane - Hilliard , Ohio
Emma - Hilliard , Ohio
Jakob - Hilliard, Ohio
Ashlee - Hilliard , Ohio

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Hi, Marion! Your designs are awesome! This is totally last minute, but I tried to keep it simple. We are leaving Jan 25.

I would like to request:
BlueSnow1.jpg with the names (separate files with one name per Mickey Head):
Eric
Ginger (can you add a white or silver bow?)
Grace (can you add a white or silver bow?)
Lydia (can you add a white or silver bow?)
Samuel
If you can add 2016 to one of the ears, that would be great.

If you don't have time for this request, that's completely fine. This was a last-minute trip, and I'm going to be snowed in for the next two days and thought I'd make some shirts.

Thank you for your awesome work!

Last edited:
I have indicated this multiple times. Master files that I personalize do NOT end in a letter. Birthday-1.jpg is ok to request but Birthday-1c.jpg (for example) is NOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter