• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thank you for showing me that you do have Stitch! I dont know how in the world I missed these. They are great. If I can, I would like to please have 3 of them personalized. Thank you so much for your help!

Please put the name TIFFANY on these 2 below, (female)....

StitchCircle1.jpg

StitchHead1.jpg

Please put 2015 on this one...

WDWStitchOval-1.jpg

Again thank you.

I am wanting a shirt for animal kingdom with just the tree and animals from your Animal Kingdom folder with the image name of PocketLogo1b.jpg. I'll be printing the image on a dark transfer, and on the middle of the shirt, not the pocket. Names for personalization are:
Bennett (m)
Landon (m)
Warren (m)

I'm leaving for Disney in 3 weeks, and would appreciate this so much, thank you!

Last edited:

Hi Marion! I would like to request some of your invitations please.
We leave on January 22, 2016, so there is no rush.

May I please have the following invitations addressed to Naomi, Gideon and Joel?
Lunch at BOG - BeOurGuestInvite4.jpg
(I remember the day you posted this DISign on your new DISigns thread. I told myself that if I ever ate here I would definitely ask you for this invitation!)
Friday, January 29, 2016 at 11:30am

Lunch at Prime Time - 50sPrimeTimeCafeInvite-1a.jpg
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 12:20pm

Thank you so much,
Dee

DisneyDianna, this request must be in my Holiday thread. I do none of them in this one

Missed this rule in post #1: After personalizing I save the new jpg as a temporary file with an alpha character added to the end. (like MickeyInvite1a.jpg) Master file is NOT saved with the personalized revisions so you should never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as MickeyInvite1a.jpg

Also, gender only required for family styles

Thank you for clarifying. So if I see an image I'd love for you to edit for me, where do I find the original image without the numeral at the end? I did look for the animal kingdom image without the number but couldn't find it, and since it had an "a" at the end of it (after the number), I thought it must be the one I was supposed to use. Sorry...new at this and I read the rules and the sticky....just trying to figure it all out.

And THANK YOU for the images...they are precious!

I said NOT to use the ones with a letter on the end. "never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as MickeyInvite1a.jpg "

However I note that in this case I had 2 master files so I named them 1a and 1b. If they are in Photobucket in a categorized folder (such as Parks/Animal Kingdom) than they are master files and can be used.

Must be an old style since today I wouldn't name masters that way (?) Got us both confused so sorry about that...

You did fine so thanks

Hi there,

I'm brand new to this, so I do apologize if I am posting in the wrong order. There are so many wonderful designs you've done to choose from on here!

Some extended family of mine made shirts for their last trip. May you please update the design they used from you? Fab6CastleTink001.jpg

The only change I would like is for the ear to say "2015"

We leave in three weeks - on Nov. 13 at the crack of dawn, of course.

I appreciate your talent and help. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Last edited:
My rules in post #1 which must be reviewed by all DISers who make requests indicate that no paths or links are allowed. Only the jpg file name (Fab6CastleTink001.jpg in this case)

date no longer goes on ear.... that space is meant for personalization

Last edited:
****edited post from above to comply with rules**** Sorry :-)

Hi there,

I'm brand new to this, so I do apologize if I am posting in the wrong order. There are so many wonderful designs you've done to choose from on here!

Some extended family of mine made shirts for their last trip. May you please update the design they used from you? Fab6CastleTink001.jpg

The only change I would like is for the ear to say "2015"

We leave in three weeks - on Nov. 13 at the crack of dawn, of course.

I appreciate your talent and help. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Last edited:
Hello Marion- congrats on the Mets. Will you be able to make the cruise tags I requested on 10/12? We leave friday for the cruise and wanted to check in. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter