• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Could I please get:
1. DCL-name-tag14.jpg
Name: Darla

2. DCL-name-tag10.jpg
Name: Don

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
May I please have the following for a June 2015 trip for my inlaws?

Anniversary31.jpg - Celebrating Our 40th Anniversary"

HappilyEverAfter5 - Debbie & Larry

Thank you so much!

Just wanted to shout out to you Marion! I used your Disneyland design and morphed it into a Pressed penny set!!

Thanks again for all your hard work
2015pp.jpg

Thank you Marion 5x7 is great and that Sven might just be one of the cutest I've seen!!!! :)

May I please get this with the name Genevieve?

MarieFrance-1.jpg

Hope I did this correctly! Thank you!

hey rustmanfan,
i loved this design can i request it with out the year because we are still not sure when we are going.it will probably be after Christmas on new years

CircleOfHeads-AK3

Do not link my images. Major violation of my rules

Version you are looking for is in my PB (Parks/Animal Kingdom folder)

You will need my password from my profile (Meet the DISigners sticky) to get it.

CircleOfHeads-AK1

Best to always look in PB rather than asking for modification to a DISign posted on my thread(s).

Last edited:
Thank you so much! For the "Still living happily ever after..... Debbie & Larry", the jpg was supposed to be the black/white image of the 2 mice leaning in and kissing" Not sure what happened, but this is the image name for it: HappilyEverAfter5.jpg.
Any chance you might be able to do it again with that image?

Hi. I wondered if you could do the minnie mouse cheerleader in the same idea as
bandnana1.jpg with red costume on minnie, and
Cheer MOM, Cheer DAD, Cheer Brother, and Varisty Cheerleader.
I hope you have a nice weekend.
Thanks for taking my request under consideration.

your spelling is correct. i always have trouble with those vowels. thank you for catching that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter