• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion
Thank you very much. It looks awesome now cant wait to go.....
Have a great day......

Welcome back, Marion. Hope your vacation was relaxing and enjoyable. Visiting family is always a good thing!!!
I have 3 requests for you. This is our 5th cruise and this time we are cruising with friends and 2 of them are
new to our group. I would like to make magnets for them to start their collection.

DCL-SailorMickey2.jpg - Jim 2015 Magic
DCL-SailorMinnie2.jpg - Debbi 2015 Magic

DCL-Together6-2.jpg - We are sailing on the Magic in April 2015 with the following names:
Boris Jim Denny
Teena Debbi Linda

Thank you for all your fantastic creations.
Linda

Hello Marion:
here is 1 more request if possible
fabfriends1.jpg
one the left ear maybe in red and Disney font ( if possible)
Magic Kingdom all Knight
left ear maybe in red and Disney font ( if possible )
until were Dunn
thank you.
the knights are the in laws the dunns are us.

Welcome back Marion! Hope you had a wonderful vacation! You created major magic on a vacation I took for my daughter (she is still talking about the invites) and would like to ask for your magic again. May I please request:
TinkerbellWelcomeLetter1.jpg Hannah (girl)
HeardYouComingFrozen1.jpg Hannah (girl)
WishesDessertParty3.jpg Hannah (girl) April 22, 2015
IllumiNations2.jpg Carl (male) April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for all of the hard work you do to create magical memories for everyone!!!

Hi Marion!

If you have time, could you please make:

MinnieBowFront2c.jpg - 1 for Danielle (already done) and 1 for Carlie
MickeyFront1o.jpg - 1 for Craig, 1 for John and 1 for Bubby

We are leaving April 26th for our FamilyMoon. I was able to set up my own Disign for the backs for our shirts, but these fellas look a little tougher to tackle. I appreciate your help!

Also, if you happen to have one, a Door Hanger with the Fab 5 (or 6) That says "Williamson FamilyMoon 2015" would be amazing, but that is secondary to our Mickey Heads. I didn't see one in your photobucket, so you have full creative license with that if you can get to it.

Again, thanks so much! Your work is absolutely Magical!

jltdone:

please review your request. you indicated one request but are showing different text both in the left ear

[QUOTE removed]

I have reposted these requests on the correct thread.

Thank you so much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello marion I am so sorry for the confusion. I just re read what I wrote and man did I have a huge brain fart.....
ok lets try this again.....
fabfriends1.jpg
on the left ear maybe in red and Disney font ( if possible)
Magic Kingdom all Knight
and on the right ear maybe in red and Disney font ( if possible )
until were Dunn
thanks again and nice catch with my typo.....

Hi, thank you so much for all of your work! It's awesome. If you have the time, may I please have:

PirateLeagueInvite9 - Cooper Saturday, May 9, 2015

PirateLeagueInviteJS1 - Lincoln Saturday, May 9, 2015

I don't even know if this last request is even possible, but I thought I'd ask. Please leave out of my request if too much work. No worries. I'm looking for a Journal Cover.

PiratesScrollMap3 - but instead of The Name Family could it say Cooper's Journal and another one for Lincoln's Journal. Is it possible to have this 8 1/2 x 11? Normal size paper please? If it doesn't work anything along these lines for a journal cover with the Mickey Pirate Gang would work. No map necessary.

Thank you so much for your willingness! We are going in May 3 2015 but if it's not enough time, no worries again. I don't want to be that rude requester!

Last edited:
Marion what can I say but thank you. I love it....
just wondering what the next step is. I have downloaded.
I am going to try to print in onto iron on paper. I am not sure of the size to print it.
1 is going to be for Disney son 5 years old.
and the rest are for us and grandparents, any help on this would be great since this is a first time for me.
Thanks
again
jay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter