Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I don't post all the number variations I have and 17 I have done a number of times!

jentydoug; second DISign has name of ship. Magic?

well first one has picture of Magic since you didn't specify 'til after I had finished it.......

I love your Frozen birthday sign as I am making a pillow case with signatures....
it is for Carson
4th birthday
Girl

Not sure what I should request... Except her name, happy 4th birthday and Frozen themed....

What do you think??? I need it ASAP so I can make the case and get it signed...
Any help is appreciated!!!!
:love:

mickeyworld; I require the jpg file name for all requests. I can't locate the file from a description and I have thousands and thousands on my hard drive...thus the title of the thread!!

Hi Marion :). I went back quite a few pages and didn't see an - can you do a Frozen DISign in Mickey ears? With 2014 in one ear and Erin in the other. TIA.:goodvibes

I am deleting all images personalized in July today.....doesn't matter when your trip or event is, they will be gone shortly.

Thank you I'll look through the jpg files but that link says it needs a password - please help :)

eta found it thanks again :)

Hi again :). Frozen1.jpg "Erin" in left ear "2014" in right ear - if you can possibly do the writing in Walt font and on a diagonal slant please?. Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Ok. I think I understand
Jpg ElsaBirthday 1 .. For Carson and she's 4
And
Jpg 5th Olaf Birthday1. for Carson who is 4

I hope I did this right!!!:confused3

Can I please have

Fantasyyear1.jpg The Phillips Family

Fantasyyear1.jpg The Pfaff Family

We are setting sail Oct 4th

Thank You so much for your wonderful work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter