Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry - I see that's what you were saying now! Yes, I was planning to do those on white shirts!

Hello, i have a new request for the addition of a family member to an already created Disign

JPG: 12FamilyHead-1.jpg

Request: Add 1 more hat with name: Shanti
Remove border

Date of trip: June 1

Hey Marion!! I was wondering if you could make some DISigns for me for my trip in May 1, 2014? PithHelmetGiraffeBow1.jpg one with the name Mommy and one with Allie in the Mickey Head. And please tell me if I did the jpg wrong this is my first time asking!! :thanks:

PithHelmetGiraffeBow1.jpg

Names- Mommy
--- Allie

Could I please get the following character dining covers in a 5x7:

Tusker House - breakfast
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Hollywood & Vine - breakfast
1900 Park Fare - dinner
Chef Mickeys - breakfast

If they could also say Connor & Kaylee somewhere on it that would be great. Thank you!

kraytrimm; I am not at all clear what you mean by dining covers....autograph book covers?

Rules have not been followed in many cases and details in some requests are incomplete.

For example, EVERY request must include the trip/event dates (month and year only) whether that detail should be on the DISign or not. Obviously full dates anywhere the DISign needs to show that info...

I will not accept the date info being included in a new post....existing posts can be edited to include.

Title of this thread asks DISers to comply with all rules and you cannot comply if you haven't read them.

Thanks!!

Hi Marion,

First off, thanks for being willing to do all this! It's greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

My mom and I are going on our first DCL cruise in May 2014 and we're hoping to take in the full experience with some DISigns!!

When you have the time, may I please have:

1) BonVoyage3.jpg - Cappello Family
2) DCL-6.jpg - Liz, Disney Magic, May 19-31, 2014
3) DCL-7.jpg - Victoria, Disney Magic, May 19-31, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to do all this!

Hello Marion,

May I please request the following two DISigns:

5thAliceBirthday1.jpg (4th birthday for Giliana)
BeautyBeastBirthday2.jpg (with Happy 4th Birthday)

If you have the time, I would like these by March 24.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter