• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ge0rgette2; yes, please take another look. But this is not the right thread for any holiday requests. And I am not doing any autumn holiday DISigns until mid-summer

Hi Marion, I know you're incredibly busy. If you have time to customize a design for me, I would be incredibly grateful. In the fall, you created 3 custom invitations for me that were wonderful. I used them to create a shutterfly book and puzzle that we gave to my boys when we told them about the trip. Both the book and the puzzle turned out great and the boys were really surprised. I am truly grateful for your time, effort and creativity. We leave for our trip on Feb 19

OnMyWayDusty1
Tyler

Thank you!

Hi Marion,
Could I please get a MH Anniversary DISign from you? Our cruise is Feb. 22, 2014. My parents would Love it! Thank you so much! Jen

CinderellaPrinceAnniversary1.jpg
Celebrating our 50th Anniversary
Carol and Dick

Marion, the planes design looks absolutely fabulous! I showed my youngest and he loves it, he's so excited about our trip! Thank you for your time, effort & creativity. You definitely made our trip a little more magical!

I love the new frozen mickey heads that you have done. I was wondering if you could please create - Frozen7.jpg - with the year 2014 for our spring break trip in early March? That would help me sprinkle a little more pixie dust on an already totally excited 7 year old! Thanks in advance :goodvibes

Good Evening,
I have a few requests if you have time, please.

Date of trip: Feb 14-16 2014
1. MK-Jersey5.jpg --with 14 instead of 13; the name is SARA
2. Fab6Jersey1.jpg --with 14 instead of 13; the name is RILEY
3. Fab6Jersey1.jps --with 14 instead of 13; the name is AIDAN

All without borders, if possible please!

Thank you so much!!!!

disneymommy21; FYI....you could have left off the part about changing 13 to 14. All Jersey style DISigns show the year!

Hi Marion :wave2: I have a few requests if you could when you get time. We go April 2014 so we are in no hurry. I just wanted to get my requests in early so you would have plenty of time :)

1) PlayDineHollywoodVine1.jpg for Riley on April 17 at 8:20 am
2) PlayDineHollywoodVine1.jpg for Dillon on April 17 at 8:20 am
3) PlayDineHollywoodVine1.jpg for Kenna on April 17 at 8:20 am
4) CRT-Dinner2.jpg The Crystal Family for Riley's Birthday Dinner on April 18, 2014 at 8:20 pm
5) CRT-Dinner2.jpg The Carney Family for Riley's Birthday Dinner on April 18, 2014 at 8:20 pm
6) DIS-Hibiscus1.jpg with my DIS name (KCrystal)
7) 2FamiliesTogether-5.jpg
Carney Family:
Nana-female
Courtney-female
Sarah-female
Crystal Family
Mommy-female
Daddy-male
Riley-female
Dillon-male
Kenna-female

Walt Disney World 2014

Thank you again! :goodvibes

jenne; my sample is unpersonalized but that is only a sample. I will need a name (first or last is fine). and I made DISign back in October. Not so new after all! :rotfl2:

I don't do any of my jersey style borderless....because they are easier on multiple color shirts as is

The jersey DISigns look wonderful! Thank you so much. I understand what you mean about the borders now that I am looking for a shirt to put them on!!!

Good Evening,

I have a request for....
4MakingMagical1.jpg
May 2014
Mom(female), Dad (male), Hailey (female), Blake (male)

If possible, can I have the border and words in red instead of black? If not, no worries :)

Thank you!

Hi Marion,
Your work really adds to the excitement of our Disney trip!

I have two requests:

Drinking1.jpg
with the year 2014

and

Drinking1.jpg
with the year 2014 and the word Snacking instead of Drinking

We leave on Sunday for WDW.
Thanks!

Hi Marion,
Love your work!!! Taking the kids to Disney World and really would appreciate it if you can prepare 2 autograph covers for us:

AutographPrincesses-4.jgp
Name: Abigail
Year: 2014

AutographPrincesses-2.jgp
Name: Arielle
Year: 2014

Will need both covers in 4x6 format. Thanks so much for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter