• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan's was done previously but not yet posted....we are talking next year after all! :lmao: and PB sometimes takes awhile to catch links up to posting. Full size image does say 2014

Hi Marion

I'd be very grateful if you could please create the following personalised invitations for my daughters. For each design, please could I have two separate invitations which are identical except for the name. The name for the first invitation is Isla, and the second is Cora. You will notice that we're not going until May next year, so no rush!

BBB-Sofia1.jpg - Date 22 May 2014. Time 10am

PirateLeagueMermaid1.jpg. Date 11 May 2014 at 11am.

CRT-11.jpg - but with first sentence of black text changed to say “You are invited to join me for dinner tonight at 1900 Park Fare”. Date 10 May 2014 Time 5pm

BBB-MultiPrincesses1.jpg. Date 15 May 2014 at 3.30pm

CRT-3.jpg.html - 13 May 2014 at 8.10am

Finally, would it be possible to create invites to the Perfectly Princess Tea Party? (I couldn't see any existing jpg files for this one). It is held at the Grand Floridian hotel and is 'hosted by Princess Aurora', so perhaps something with her picture on it would be good, but whatever you think would work. Our booking is for 15 May 2014 at 10.30am

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Mandy,

I need some tip envelopes not sure if you make them or not. Sorry for the short notice but I thought I still had some but can't find them. We will be leaving on December 3, 2013 for FL. Hope you can help. If you do I just any kind with Disney parks on them, like Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, ect.

Thanks

Hi Marion

I am trying to print out your fabulous disigns and WDWBandMom1.jpg is stretched out...the others (Poppop,MomMom, Nana) are all ok. Any way you could fix that for me? I leave Wednesday! I know, last minute...sorry!!!!

Hi Marion,
I believe this is the correct thread to post. I was hoping to get the following welcome letters for our trip Dec 14th:

GoofyWelcomeLetter2.jpg name=Thomas

WDW-TSWelcome1.jpg name=Melody

ArielWelcomeLetter4.jpg name=Kailey

Thanks so much! By the way--THANK YOU for the Christmas DISigns--I made the shirts this weekend & they came out great!!!

Hi Marion,

You made invites for us for our last vacation 2 yrs ago and my daughters LOVED them. We would love the following, if you have time before the 12th (2 of each (1 for each daughter...Sydney and Avery):

1. 2 Crystal Palace invites at 6:30 on December 12th
2. 2 50's primetime café dinner invites at 4:20 on December 13th
3. 2 Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast invites at 9:20 on December 14th
4. 2 Akershus breakfast invites at 9:30 on December 15th
5. 2 Garden Grill dinner invites at 3:30 on Dec. 15th
6. 2 candlelight processional invites (no need to specify time) on Dec. 15th
7. 2 Tusker House invites at 11:30 on Dec. 16th
8. 2 Bippidy Bobbidy Boutique invites (1 belle for Avery and 1 ariel for Sydney) at 12:30 on Dec. 17th
9. 2 Christmas Party invitations for Dec. 17th
10. 2 Christmas party tickers for Dec. 17th
11. 2 farewell letters for dec. 18th

If you have time:
Park tickets for each day:
12/12 Magic Kingdom
12/13 Hollywood Studios
12/14 Magic Kingdom
12/15 Epcot
12/16 Animal Kingdom
12/17 Magic Kingdom
12/18 Magic Kingdom

Thank you so very much for your time!!!

One Blessed Mommy :)

adamsfamilytrip11; all requests require the JPG file name (as stated in my rules)

also note that I do NOT personalize most of my ticket DISigns....

I apologize. I thought I had everything correct. I'll see what I can find. This has all changed so much since we requested 2 years ago.
Thanks so much

Hi Marion,

I've found the jpegs for the invites and letters. Again, I apologize for not including them earlier. Thanks for your help on figuring out the threads and photobuckets.

3Princess1.jpeg to Sydney & Avery-- If both names do not fit, could you create separate letters? (1 for each of them)

Bellewelcomeletter1.jpeg for Avery (arriving 12/12)

Arielwelcomeletter4.jpeg for Sydney (arriving 12/12)

Cinderellawelcomeletter1.jpeg Dec. 12th addressed to The Adams Family

BBB-Arielinvite1 for Sydney on 12/17 at 12:30

BBB-MulitPrincess1.jpeg for Avery on 12/17 at 12:30

Thank you again for your time.
Sarah

Marion-they are Awesome!! Thank you so much! Now...to print them out, stow them away in my carry on & somehow slip them into the room when we get there without the kids seeing! LOL :ssst:

adamsfamilytrip11; thanks for resubmitting your request. I don't do the huge number of them that you originally asked for anyway! (over 30 altogether) My limitation in a request is 8-10 :hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter