Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,

I requested designs in October and you made them for me...they looked great! I sent the link to my DH and I thought he saved them to the computer to print out. Well, turns out he didn't. When I go to your October requests photobucket (following the link you gave me!), my designs are gone. Our trip is very soon and I am hoping there is some way to salvage the designs? I am so sorry for the trouble.

Thank you,
Ami

LOVE these! Is there a way to squeeze in 6 more names by chance? Will know by tonight for sure but wanted to ask, thanks!!

QUOTE REMOVED BY RMF

Also, do you think you can create something that has our 15 names on it with like a celebrating together on the Disney Magic??

Hi Marion! I LOVE your DISigns. You are amazing. I was hoping you could personalize a few autograph book covers for our upcoming trip. We leave Dec 14, 2013.

Christmas5x7-AC2.jpg with Natalie's 2013 Autograph Book

Manycharacters-AC6.jpg with Trevor's 2013 Autograph Book

I would like both sized to 5x7

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Kristen

jimandami; Of course those DISigns are gone....I have indicated that they are temporary and it has been 3 weeks since October. All requested DISigns should be downloaded within days of creation.....doesn't matter if trip is months away.

That's fine. I am sorry, I thought my husband saved them and he didn't. The only reason I asked was that one of them was still in the folder so I thought maybe the others were available. So sorry to waste your time.

But I have no way of knowing what JPGs they were and if they are available? Could be.....

Please provide post # from your request and I will see if I can find....just be sure to tell me if you have any of them

They were:

JediMickey-1.jpg with Kaleb in the bottom corner
Princesshead2.jpg Lexi in one ear
BelleTiara5a.jpg with Alexa
Christmas-Jersey1.jpg with Jim and Kaleb
Christmas-Jersey2.jpg with Ami, Debbye, and Lexi

If you have them, that is wonderful. If not, no worries.

Thank you,
Ami

Hi Marion! Sorry but I am back with another request for our trip.

Please customize this invite for Jacob and Jaden: PlayDineHollywoodVine1.jpg

Our reservation is on 11/30 at 10:10am.

We are leaving on 11/29. If you can't get to it it's ok, I know its late.

Thanks!

I have another request for you. I would like an autograph book cover 5x7 that says Megan's Walt Disney World 2014 Autograph Book. ManyCharacters-AC5.jpg is the file. Thank you so much!

All this planning for my sister's autograph book, I decided I needed one too!
Another autograph cover that is 5x7 that will read Casey and Michael's Walt Disney World 2014 Autograph Book. ManyCharacters-AC6.jpg is the file. Thanks for everything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter