Not open for further replies.
I'd like to please request BeOurGuestInvite4.jpg for

Lee Family - December 3rd

Thanks very much!

Hi, Marion. I love your work! I would like to request:
Birthday-71a.jpg
name Kathy
trip date: 12/1
Thank you for offering this wonderful service. You are very talented!

Hi. I'm looking to request a couple of designs for a trip in 16 days. Is that too late to request? I'm new to this site & just heard about this & LOVE the idea. I hope I'm posting on the correct place?

If it's not too late I'd love some sort of a Mickey heads, Christmas if possible with names one with Scott & one with Nichole

Thanks Marion!!

Hi if I am too late I under stand. I am looking for three name tag magnets with Neil Lincoln and Kathy. We sail 11/27/13. Will leave on 11/25. Thanks and I understand if you are swamped. Great service you provide.

Marion, I was just wondering if it's possible to have a font color changed on something thats not persoanlized? if not, thanks anyways

I will try this again. This time with the dimensions

Can I please request an 4x6 autograph cover?

10Princesses-AC1.jpg

Just 1 cover with the names Vangilees & Mikalyn Autograph Book

Thanks

Hi Marion,

I was looking at your fantastic work on Photobook and have downloaded one of the Door Hangs. I downloaded a door hang today for when my baby is napping during our trip. Thank you for creating these.

I also love your stick people and have downloaded some of them for my family.

Thank you for all that you do to help others have magical trips!

Tanya

I can make border purple but everything I try to change background changes Cinderella to purple....don't think you want her looking like she came from Willy Wonka!

LoveDisney2013; wrong place. I have separate threads for holiday requests. I also require the jpg file name that you want personalized. I ask in the title of this thread for all to please comply with all rules.....all is revealed in my first posts on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter