Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Kaylee; rush or not I must have the request formatted according to my rules....thread title say so too!!

wow marion. this looks fabulous! thank you so much. and I love the background color.

the path for mickey pirate is characters/fab6/mickeypirate1.jpg

above his head can you write Arrr Mateys!
and below his feet them Harringtons Arrr back!
and in small font wherever you think it should go WDW 2013

thank you

poster,375x360,ffffff.u2.jpg

Could you make something like this?

We are going to Disney middle of January and i i know my husband would love to sport this shirt. IF you think the image i found is big enough to make a sure just tell me that. i just am totally new at this stuff. I am saving images as i get them made and then i am gonna start making the shirts.

girlegirl7101; suggest you start your own thread for this one as I know some other DISigners have better Mickey ear clip art then I do....and Keep Calm already done

Hi Marion,

The design for our 45th Anniversary is Great. It is just what I was looking for.
Your designs are the Greatest.

Thanks

Hello! 1st, I must say how much I love your work! I'm a ps elements newbie and am just beginning to figure all this out...

Hi Marion,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you do to help make others' trips so special. It is much appreciated.

May I please request BeOurGuestInvite4.jpg with the following alterations:

Just put Good Morning instead of name
Date: Wed. Feb 26, 2013 at Noon

Thanks so much in advance!

Can I please request an autograph cover?

10Princesses-AC1.jpg

Just 1 cover with the names Vangilees & Mikalyn Autograph Book

Thanks

Hi! Can i request
SF-Giants5.jpg with name Chelsey
SF-Giants5.jpg with the name kinnlee

SF-Giants3.jpg this one where would the name go? does it need to be personalized? if so please personalize with Chelsey for one and Kinnlee for the other.

OaklandAthletics2.jpg name Drake

Thank you!
We are going to Disneyland middle of January.

girlegirl7101: my MLB, NHL and NFL have there own threads and I don't do the sports in this one.

see title of thread? rules show the links

and I do not personalize most of the sports DISigns....I purposely filled them with graphics and most will not accommodate a name

Hi again! Sorry for not putting all requests in the same post - I found a couple others I would really love to have if possible.

#1:
AK-CharacterInvite1.jpg with text saying: Tomorrow, the Coop Troop will be having fun enjoying all the wild shows at Animal Kingdom! (if this will all fit ok, and if it's alright to alter the text)

#2:
MK-InviteTink1 with text saying: Tomorrow, the Cooper's are visiting the Magic Kingdom! Come experience all the delightful shows the kingdom has to offer!

Thank you so so so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter