Hello!

I was hoping to trouble you for a couple things:
JustMarried-DH3.jpg
Wedding12.jpg.
Bride and Groom name's: Casey and Michael
Wedding Date: March 10, 2014

DreamWishHeartMakes-2.jpg
Would it be possible for you to add at the bottom: Lane Wedding- March 10, 2014

Thank you so much in advance! Your work is amazing!

I apologize for not having my requests in the proper format. I think I have them right.

Numberbirthday1.jpg. Using the number 15

Bride1.jpg. Can you add the words "to be". Underneath the word "Bride"?
GroomTopHat1.jpg. Same thing, can you add the words "to be" underneath the word "Groom"?

I think that balloon one will work great. For the text, can you put Connie's Day care. Here are the names, with a G for girl and B for boy:

Gavin B
Jase B
Cohyn B
Theo B
Jaden B
A.J. B
Austin B
Eithan B
Landon B
Bentley B
Michael B
Gabe B

Morgan G
Cieara G
Hannah G
Harper G
Alexis G
Lanna G
Raina G
Kaylee G
Sophia G
That is 22. If that does not work, Take off one of the Gavin's.
Thanks so much. Connie

Hi Marion,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you do to help make others' trips so special. It is much appreciated.

May I request two of the following BBB-multiprincesses1.jpg.

#1 for Kiley (girl)
#2 for Devon (girl)

the date is May 6, 2014 and the time is 10:20 a.m. I'd love a purple background for each if it looks ok.

After the BBB appointment they are going to have lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. If there is room at the bottom of the invite could you add something like ... see you at Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch after your appointment ... or something similar? If it won't look right or fit then leave it off - you are the designer so I trust your judgement. :flower3:

Thanks in advance.

Debra

Hi marion. can you make 2 designs for our November 18th 2013 trip? and since this is a late request, I certainly will understand if you're not able to do this in time. thank you.

fabwiththeirnames1.jpg
instead of the character names can you change to the following:
Papa on goofy, Rich on Donald, Grace on Minnie, Tripp on Mickey, Sara on Daisy and Mimi on Pluto.

fab6mickeypirate1.jpg
can you put: ARRR.... (above Mickey's head)
then at the bottom: HARRRingtons ARRR back!
and on his foot: 2013

hi marion, for my two requests (fabwiththeirnames1.jpg & mickeypirate1.jpg) I neglected to ask if you could provide reduced design sizes for a six year old, in addition to the regular adult size. thanks again

mimiatlast; sorry but the image with character names is, as the file name indicates, for their names, and cannot be edited

that's ok. instead what about Fab6WDWCastle2.jpg. can you put our names Mimi Papa Rich Sara Tripp Grace in one ear and 2013 in the other? thank you.

Could I get a sluggers1.JPEG with Colton in red? I wasn't sure if it should be posted here or in the sports on sorry if it is in the wrong one.

That was what i wanted buy I couldn't find it when I looked and I didn't want you to have to create one. Thank you so much.

no, for the fab6wdwcastle, six names in one ear and 2013 in the other. if in your opinion it would look ok. thank you

Hello! I am super late requesting once again but if you can spare a minute to get me one of your fabulous Just Us Gals with the names Heather, Pam, & Kaylee and the date is 11/10 - 11/15 I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter