Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh I guess in my haste to find a picture my computer must have jumped when I was looking thru the album and the picture I wanted to use was Anniversary19.jpg with Mickey & Minnie in the royal clothes not wedding clothes. I am so sorry, any chance of doing that one? I was trying to be so careful and make sure I had the right .jpg and totally screwed up. The pic you did was great, but I'm afraid it might be pushing it a little with the wedding gown already, haha!
Thank you for your hard work!

Thank you again for making our Thanksgiving shirts. I wil be sure to post a photo of them after our trip!

I have one more request, if you have the time. We leave in 3 weeks, so if you don't, I totally understand. We will be celebrating my son's 5th birthday there, so I am hoping to get the following:

PirateHeadGangBirthday4a.jpg

Celebrating My 5th Birthday
Jack

Thank you in advance.

Hi Marion.

I don't really know what I forgot or did wrong the first time I made the request. But I hope I did it wright this time.
If I do it wrong I really want to know what I did wrong. I'm from the Netherlands so English is not my main language but I try to do my best.

Me and my family are going for our first WDW/DCL trip in April.
Could you make me the following?

DCL-MM-AC1.jpg (4x6)
Quinn's autograph book
April 28 - May 2, 2014

20AnniversaryMM1.jpg
Michel and Debby
5th Anniversary
August 21, 2009

DCL-Tag1.jpg
Cruising on the Magic
April 28 - May 2, 2014

MickeyMinnieSailorDCL1.jpg
personalized with: Klomp Family

MickeyMinnieSailorDCL1.jpg
Personalized with Magic, April 28 - May 2, 2014

MickeySailorDCL2.jpg
Personalized with: Michel

MickeySailorDCL2.jpg
Personalized with: Quinn

Minnie SailorDCL2.jpg
Personalized with: Debby

Minnie SailorDCL2.jpg
Personalized with: Yara

4MakingMagical1.jpg
Mickey head --> Michel (male, dad)
Mickey head --> Quinn (male, child)
Minnie Head ---> Debby (female, mom)
Minnie head --> Yara (female, child)
April 2014

Thank already :goodvibes

this is the jpg I would ask for....or a version that said 6, 17, 11, etc. (see below) and all family name styles must have the gender for each person...required by my rules

Hi Marion,

I have a couple of requests for your designs for our upcoming thanksgiving trip.

Bride 1. Can you add the words "to be". Under the word bride.

Groom hat 1. Again can you add the words "to be" under the word groom

Number birthday 1. With the number: 15

Thank you.

Hi Marion,
I hope I'm posting these requests to the correct thread. :flower3:
We are cruising over NYE this year.
Our dates are Dec. 29 / Jan. 2
Ship Dream
Marc and Anita Anderson (Our fifth cruise)
Granddaughter Harper age 5 (It's her first cruise.)

WaterAnchorDaisy.jpg. Harper's first cruise.

DCL-Duffy1.jpg Harper loves her Duffy!

CastawayCay5.jpg Could you personalize this with "Poppy"

CastawayCay4.jpg Could this say, "Mimi and Harper enjoying Castaway Cay"

DCL-NewYear3.jpg Could this be changed to, " The Andersons" 'The Dream"

Thank you so much! If I need to make any changes to my requests I'll be more than happy to do it or move them to another thread!

Hi Marion,

We are getting married on the Disney Dream sailing Jan 19-23, 2014 I would like the following-

JustMarried-DH4
JustMarried-DH3
JustMarriedWords1a
WeddingMickMinn1
JustMarriedPurple1- Could that be in royal blue??

Our names are- Jodi & Raphael
Our Wedding date- Jan 20, 2014

Thank you so much
Jodi

this one is as name says, just words without further personalization so I made you a royal since there was nothing else to do with the image:

If this is where I ask for a design I would like a
45th Anniversary with the gold rings with Ronald & Patricia
I saw it on your thread on the last page.
We will be leaving for Disney on Dec. 1, 2013.

Thanks

Thanks, Marion!
You were speedy quick with our work!

Love, love, love, the cruise wedding disigns that you did for another person. It almost makes me want to get married onboard the ship. Hmmmmmm, wonder what my husband would think about that? :rotfl2:

queenpatricia; you haven't read the rules for proper formatting of request...(see title thread)

I have looked in your photo bucket and did not see what I really want. If this is there, give me a clue where to look. Could you or would you be able to have Mickey holding a bunch of balloons with names in them? I do daycare, and everything in my house has some Mickey on it or in it The kids made a mickey for my door and they all signed it. I would like to make a shirt for me, having Mickey holding a bunch of balloons with all the kids names on them. I have a lot of kids. They are not hear all together, but if I missed one, they would feel really bad. I am thinking around 20 names. Is that idea even doable? Thanks. Connie Let me know if you are interested, and I will supply the names.

that many balloons would be too small for the names if Mickey was holding them but how about this?

20HeadRings-1.jpg incorrect jpg formatting corrected by Marion

Hi Marion,
I think this what is needed for the design I want. Just need to make it 45 years. It does not need to have any names on it, just the design.
Please let me know if this can be done or not.
We leave for Disney, December 1, 2013
It has been some time since I requested a design. Hope this is correct.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter